[MnM] Manaphy [QC 3/3] [GP 0/1]

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
Uh can we make that 1/3 or 2/3 instead? I'm not sure I really feel comfortable with only 1 person checking it seeing how the qc i gave was like 5 months ago and a lot has changed (mainly release of stones + meta trends). up to Kris ig tho

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
Uh can we make that 1/3 or 2/3 instead? I'm not sure I really feel comfortable with only 1 person checking it seeing how the qc i gave was like 5 months ago and a lot has changed (mainly release of stones + meta trends). up to Kris ig tho
Seeing how anyone else than you and QT are inactive, you can feel free to give feedback on whatever I have. As you said, evaluating the analysis after significant metagame change by only one person doesn't seem too wise either.

Edit: Well Kris said it is up to QC so I guess I wait for their response

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
oh fuck i forgot to post,,,
anyway basically just place slightly less emphasis on its speed, cuz while 140 is good, it isn't great anymore (refer to it as good/decent but nothing stronger), mainly due to the intro of diancite. also the only 2 mons B or higher on the VR with metagrossite as a listed stone outspeed it, so replace metagrossite with pidgeotite or something in the intro. also in team options replace arceus-rock with a good arceus form like ground, fairy, or water
3/3

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
oh fuck i forgot to post,,,
anyway basically just place slightly less emphasis on its speed, cuz while 140 is good, it isn't great anymore (refer to it as good/decent but nothing stronger), mainly due to the intro of diancite. also the only 2 mons B or higher on the VR with metagrossite as a listed stone outspeed it, so replace metagrossite with pidgeotite or something in the intro. also in team options replace arceus-rock with a good arceus form like ground, fairy, or water
3/3
Mostly replaced "high" and "great" to "good" and "decent"'s, Metagrossite & other Absolite's to Pidgeotite, and decided to put in Arceus-Fairy because Manaphy already does a huge chunk to Pdon after Tail Glow and Arceus-Water is somewhat redundant in typing, while Arceus-Fairy can keep Zygarde and other dangerous stuff in check.

Open to GP again, edited title category.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)