Sports MLB 2022

Reminder that player costs will likely play a big role in keeper decisions. When should I pull the values for projected draft costs?

Snowflakes it seems as though all managers are intending to return. We can discuss adding 2 new teams to the league, but that will require some discussion amongst the current league members. Either way, we would need a 2nd manager to join along side you to make things even.
with how few big free agents are left to sign i assume the only thing that has a chance to have a major impact on keeper costs is guys getting injured. i don't see any real reason to wait too much longer.

i don't see any issue with having 12 teams assuming we can find a 12th person

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Update on redraft: I can 'renew' the league but it would send out invite to the same managers who previously were in the league, most of whom I don't even remember the smogon names for. I can choose to renew with only ButteredToast being re-invited, then transfer commish duties over, but I need to know which team / email combo was his. So ya, ButteredToast let me know.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Double posterino. Here is the current 2022 keeper costs, tabulated by going with the greater of last year's draft cost or half of this year's projected cost, as of this morning.

2022 Smogon Fantasy Baseball Values

Let me know if you have questions, or if you think I was too hasty in pulling values at this time.

Last edited:

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ohtani (hitter): 18
Devers: 15
Cole: 20
Ohtani (Pitcher): 6
Buehler: 15.5
Rodon: 7

Total: 81.5

Not 100% committed to this but I'll throw it up and change it if i change my mind.

i'd prefer we didn't do mornings if possible because that's when i sleep, but if nothing else works for everyone else i can deal with it

tatis 23
robert 14
castillo 11
mcclanahan 6
clase 6
eovaldi 5

total 65

biggie

champ
You can't really view it on mobile from what I can tell but on the desktop version it's draft->last season and then look for the player salary column.

Pretty safe that these 5 will all be kept baring injury and I'm debating on the last one.
Cedric Mullins
Carlos Correa
Jonathan India
Paul Goldschmidt
Max Scherzer
Just replying to this because the values are posted and that might change your stance on a few selections

biggie

champ
It goes without saying but just to say it, any injuries to announced keepers before the draft will be okay to swap out.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
So next weekend I have a wedding which means drafting then for me is impossible.

Weekend after I'm free but opening day is the 7th.

Due to my timezone I'm gonna have to do an at-work draft. Something like an 8pm Wednesday Eastern time, which is 11am Thursday my time.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wednesday is no good, it's my one evening of social commitments. All Fridays are fine. Keepers are as I listed in the preliminary selection.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
If y'all don't mind having a late draft, I can also do Monday April 4 my time next week during work, after 11am (GMT+10) (so the night of Sunday April 3 Eastern Time).

Just need to reiterate that this weekend is 110% impossible.

Stallion

Tree Young
Double post:

Keepers

Bo Bichette: $21.50
Juan Soto: $21.00
Matt Olsen: $15.00
Whit Merrifield: $11.50
Teoscar Hernandez: $13.00
Lance Lynn: $8.50

Total: $90.5

Last edited:

Stallion

Tree Young
Can do Monday if it's an hour later than scheduled.

Otherwise, this Wednesday is still on the table for me.

I can't actually do this Wednesday sorry lol

PS updated my keepers.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)