M&M Mix and Mega Spring Seasonal - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Mix and Mega Spring Seasonal! This seasonal will be part of the 2019 OM Tournament Circuit. Entering in this seasonal will earn you the points for an overall OM leaderboard, which contributes to achieving the prestigious OM Ribbon!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Mix and Mega ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • US/UM cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are recommended to prevent disputes.
Round 6

Winners Bracket:
Andyboy vs DarkAngeallenq.q
Catalystic vs OM room
Zephyr Dragon Lord vs xavgb
MetaRiolu7 vs Chloe

Losers Bracket:
Akashi vs LaBalladeDesCieux
Fardin vs TectonicDestroyer
Chazm vs Flaming Deoxys
abriel gabram vs Zesty43

Deadline is Wednesday May 8th 11:59pm UTC.

Last edited:
Contacted, and now that I've contacted and have enough of a respite, I'll make my predictions! It's actually a very neat week of battles. These should be close, for the most part...

Winners Bracket:
Andyboy vs DarkAngeallenq.q Not even the dark powers are going to save someone from the powers of the council, sadly. (I may have tried once)
Catalystic vs OM room I regard these players evenly, so this one is very difficult to call. I give the benefit to OM here, though.
Zephyr Dragon Lord vs xavgb Yeah, actually going to bet against myself here. It'll be a close one, but all titans must fall someday, and this'll be mine.
MetaRiolu7 vs Chloe This match is actually far closer than it seems at first glance. Both of these players are very good, but Chloe has seen and experienced so much at this point..

Losers Bracket:
Akashi vs LaBalladeDesCieux A week ago, I'd have judged this the other way. But I don't think LaBallade is going to be so easily stopped here.
Fardin vs (winner of: TectonicDestroyer vs Kris) Sorry you two, but Fardin's just in another league here.
Chazm vs Flaming Deoxys ...Hoo boy. This one's not actually a shoe-in, but Chazm definitely has an advantage, and I am very likely to feel bad, anyways.
abriel gabram vs Zesty43 Zest is the best, right? Thought so.

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Won Vs. Catalystic, Great games mate, sorry about the 1st game gloat was cocky of me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)