Tournament Minitour - Tri Attack [Won by Fairly OddMemers]

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Not gonna tag all of you because so many matches haven't been played, but reminder that deadline is tomorrow.

mad0ka

華々しい
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
ig i'm gonna call activity; majas never responded to my VM on his wall. he did contact me on showdown one time and said we could play sunday but i said i would likely be busy then and i haven't seen him since

e: yeah an extension would be nice for majas and me, we just scheduled for saturday

Last edited:

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
LJDarkrai, go ahead
I am giving an extension until Saturday to all of you who haven't played, but in the interest of moving out of the group stage before July I'm making activity calls/coinflips then with no more extensions.
Tl;dr just play your matches

Nineage

Pugnacious.
So, it looks like three teams have tied for first in Group C. As a tiebreaker, each team should send me one player (or just have them post here, w/e), and those three players will play each other in a round robin format. If a tie happens in any other group, the same thing will happen.
Also, reminder that i will coinflip or activity all round 3 matches not played soon (tomorrow).

Melon

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I've been on pretty consistently throughout the entire week and the only time Infamy ever tried to contact me was what he posted, which I was not home for. Duno where his bitch ass is :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)