Tournament Middle Cup Tournament [Won by Dibs The Dreamer]

Opp and I have been in touch, but have had complete opposite availability over the past couple days and during this weekend . Will try to get it done but if not, Mazz, can we get a small extension?

I absolutely loathe extensions, but if it's absolutely impossible to schedule anything before the deadline, then I'll look into it. I would much rather that you two play it out. There's usually a way to find 30min to an hour of compatible time between any two timezones.

It is, thanks for catching that. I hadn't had a chance to catch up on all the replays so far. Cheryl. I have to void that match. You knew Electabuzz was banned this round. There's still time before the deadline, you should be able to get 2 legal matches completed :]

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I tried to contact my opponent but even after saying he is available on weekend he still hasnt shown up.

Posting here to make sure that Mazz knows I'm not inactive because I haven't posted anything since my first battle and my opponent gave me the win.

I'm going to give everyone who's yet to finish this round an extension. You now have until Tuesday, July 19th 10:00:00pm (GDT). I'm disappointed with how few matches are actually getting done. Hopefully the extra two days gives you enough time to actually get a match or two in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)