*MATCH OVER* Kaxtar vs. ginganinja (Ref: Acklow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Welcome to Kaxtar vs. ginganinja!

This rule has been repeated, but just so people get the point, please do not post in this thread while the match is under way. Thank You.

Anyways, here are the rules for this match:

2 v 2
Singles
DQ Time: 3 Days
Arena: Evil Circus: It seemed like a great idea at the time, to go to the circus to have a good old friendly brawl. But then that damn evil puppet master came and ruined all the fun. Drat... but the fight must go on! At the end of each round, the puppet master will cast a tricky effect, directly attack both pokemon, or summon a wild pokemon to attack the competitors. He cannot be attack directly, but the Puppet master's attacks can be defended against.

Summary: A traveling circus with an evil puppet in the background, who will active one of the following effects at the end of each round: Use Wonder Room, Trick Room, Magic Room, use a ThunderBolt on both pokemon, use an Ice Beam on both Pokemon, use a Flamethrower on both pokemon, summon a wild Drifblimb to attack, summon a wild Houndoom to attack, or summon a Mr. Mime to attack. Each effect has the same chance of happening (1/9). The puppet master cannot be attacked. No restrictions on moves.
and:

No Items
All Abilities active
Switch = KO

Anyways, just to be clear on the order, here are how things should start out:
-Kaxtar sends out his first Pokemon
-ginganinja responds with his first Pokemon and attacks
-Kaxtar responds with his own attacks
-I ref

Cool, PM me your teams and after that, let's get this battle rolling!

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
O.k Gravi its time for your debut. GL to you to Kaxtar

Ishizumai [Gravi] (Male)

O.k so we know how powerful dragon types are so first lets start with a Sandstorm to get things going. Follow up with a Bug Bite and then, while you are close, fire off a Rock Blast from close range.

Sandstorm-Bug Bite-Rock Blast

Earth Power him while he is setting up sandstorm, Thunder wave after that to slow him down and maybe prevent an attack, and finish up with Hustled Crunch (if he gets his special defense lowered by the first earth power, finish the round with a second earth power).

Earth Power, Thunder Wave, Crunch/Earth Power

Acklow

Monozu
[Onyx] (Female)
Nature: Mild
Health: 90
Energy: 100%
Boosts: None
Other: None

Ishizumai [Gravi] (Male)
Nature: Adamant

Begin Round 1!

Dun dun dun da-da-da-da dum-dum-dum! Dun dun dun da-da-da-da dum-dum-dum! (Eerie version of Traditional Circus Music)

Welcome to another match of CAP ASB!!! This match we find ourselves in the middle of some sort of eeeeevvviiiilll circus!! With an unusual marionette floating around, the crowd knows this battle will definitely be interesting! This battle is between Kaxtar and ginganinja, and it seems like they are ready to send their first Pokemon out. Kaxtar starts the match out by sending out his Monozu, Onyx. Ginganinja responds by sending out his Ishizumai, Gravi.

Well folks, like Gravi will be starting this match-up with a large and powerful Sandstorm. Looks like the sands on the floor of this Circus are going to be stirred this battle! Looking at Onyx, it seems that the little dragon isn't going to let this stirring of the pot ruin her chances. Onyx begins slams the earth with a mental blow, causing the very ground to shift. Suddenly, the force of the shift causes a blast underneath Gravi's feet!!! This folks, is Earth Power in action!!!!

It looks like Gravi isn't going to let a little bit of ground hurt him! Gravi is now skittering over towards Onyx at quite a fast speed!! Whoa! Gravi bites into Onyx's flesh, it seems that the Bug Bite will be causing some itches pretty soon. Onyx however charges a small bolt and zaps Gravi in the claws. Gravi shudders as the Thunder Wave courses through his body, paralyzing him!

Onyx then Crunches down on Gravi. Both Pokemon are fighting tooth and nail!!! Gravi growls in pain! Gravi suddenly begins to lob large rocks at Onyx. It seems that Rock Blast will not be letting Onyx have any ease in this fight!

The clown suddenly changes the atmosphere in the arena. Looks like its tricky nature caused Trick Room to take place! Colors everywhere. :happybrain:

End Round 1

Field Effects:
The sandstorm is raging (4 Rounds in effect). Trick Room is in effect (4 Rounds in effect).

Monozu
[Onyx] (Female)
Health: 59
Energy: 85%

Ishizumai [Gravi] (Male)
Health: 68
Energy: 80%
Other: Paralyzed (25% Chance of Paralysis)

Earth Power~Hustled Crunch~Work Up (cheer Up)

Hit him hard and fast. If he uses Bug Bite, dodge it by getting out of the way.

ginganinja

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
EDIT: nvm thanks Acklow!

Regardless

anyway hopefully under TR we might be faster. Charge forward and unleash a Stone Edge right at him. The Faint attack to dodge the Crunch and hit him from behind with a solid Bug Bite

Stone Edge~Faint Attack~Bug Bite

Acklow

Monozu
[Onyx] (Female)
Health: 59
Energy: 85%

Ishizumai [Gravi] (Male)
Energy: 80%

Round 2 Begin!

Good evening! Today's round is brought to you by Smogon University, where you learn and educate yourself about Pokemon, Mafia, and CAP ASB! Get your degree in Pokemon Studies here for lower tuition than places like Pokebeach or Serebii!

And we're back for another round of the battle between Kaxtar and ginganinja. The circus here is certainly a lively atmosphere. our good friend, the evil marionette seems to be having a good time himself, providing the competitors with a free Trick Room to play in. Are his intentions good? Probably not, but who cares? Not only that, but the dust and sand from the floor of the circus continue to pound each Pokemon in the circus ring. Looking at the current match-up, it seems that Kaxtar's Onyx the Monozu and ginganinja's Gravi the Ishizumai are both in quite a tumble. With little distance between the two of them, they are certainly going to be in a big fight.

Thanks to Trick Room, it seems that Gravi is at an advantage, despite his paralysis. Gravi charges at Onyx with a stone he picked up that was the result of the Earth Power Onyx used earlier. The Stone Edge is sharp, and Gravi thrusts it into Onyx's neck. The sheer force of the blow causes Onyx to stumble a little. Onyx, however, uses the blow to her neck to fire a mental blow into the earth. The force of the blow causes the tectonic plates to stir and suddenly the Earth Power bursts under the Gravi's body, tossing him up into the air.

Gravi uses this air to suddenly fade into the darkness. Onyx attempts to chase after Gravi's shadow, attempting to Crunch Gravi's little body, but the attack fails because of Gravi's evasive maneuver...WHOA!! Folks, Gravi JUST reappeared! It seems like the little hermit crab was able to sneak up on the poor dragon, the Faint Attack hits Onyx in the back. She didn't even see it coming!

Onyx attempts to get back up after the attack. Gravi looks like he's about to bite something! OH NOES!!! It looks like Gravi was able to Bug Bite Onyx! Onyx looks a bit determined now. What is she getting Worked Up about? Find out in the next round of CAP ASB!

But before we leave, it looks like our puppet master host is planning to do one thing: he fires an Ice Beam at both Pokemon! The Ice Beam crashes into Onyx, knocking her out!!

End Round 2

Field Effects:

The sandstorm is raging (3 Rounds in effect). Trick Room is in effect (3 Rounds in effect).​

Ishizumai [Gravi] (Male)
Health: 45
Energy: 64%

Kaxtar send out your next Pokemon (make sure it is one of the two that you sent to me via Pm), then ginganinja posts his attacks. After that, Kaxtar posts his.

ginganinja

yeah sorry about that rng Kaxtar

Anyway

Gravi I LOVE YOU. Excellent work. Riolu walls your STABs so its time to go all out and Earthquake 3 times to do maximum Damage to him.

Earthquake~Earthquake~Earthquake

Absorb the first Earthquake and use counter on it. Next, use Hi Jump Kick to jump into the air and avoid the second Earthquake, and strike him as the second earthquake subsides. End the round with another counter off of the third earthquake.

Acklow

Riolu [Aura Beast] (Male)
Nature: Naughty

Ishizumai [Gravi] (Male)
Health: 45
Energy: 64%

Begin Round 1

Today's round is brought to you by Acklow's Berry Pies! Where you can buy your Oran Berry Pies for a cheap value!

Tonight, we are having an exciting match between Kaxtar and ginganinja! The evil marionette has been hurting both teams very much during this battle, and the crowd is looking forward to whatever it will do next.

Kaxtar yells to Aura Beast, commanding him to wait for Gravi to make a move. What does Kaxtar have going on in his mind? Gravi begins to tap on the ground in several different spots in the circus ring. He circles around and then finishes tapping with a mighty smash with his bigger claw. Suddenly, an Earthquake begins to take place. The earth under the ceiling of the the circus tent begins to shudder and shake and suddenly the ground shifts under Aura Beast's feet, causing him to trip and lose balance. However, Aura Beast uses his fall as momentum to follow up with a powerful Counter attack!! His fist painfully mashes into Gravi.

Gravi attempts to cause another Earthquake, however Aura Beast uses the shaking ground to boost himself up into the air. Aura Beast soars into the air as the second Earthquake begins to erupt. He follows the suit with a High Jump Kick into Gravi's shell. The power of the attack knocks Gravi out.

The evil marionette isn't getting too happy about his circus being disrupted with such a large quantity of Earthquakes and causes Magic Room to go into effect.

End Round 3

Field Effects:

The sandstorm is raging (2 Rounds in effect). Trick Room is in effect (2 Rounds in effect). Magic Room is in effect (5 Rounds in effect).​

Health: 73
Energy: 88%

ginganinja, choose your next Pokemon, then Kaxtar makes his next move. After that, ginaninja you make your move.

ginganinja

You did great Gravi
Take a good long rest

O.k im seinding out Vapor to end this match. Stand firm Vapor we got this

Purotooga [Vapor] (Male)

Nature: Adamant (+1 * Attack, -1 * Special Attack)
Abilities active: Solid Rock, Sturdy

Crunch~Force Palm~Swords Dance

Straight up shit. Crunch for defense drop, and force palm to try to paralyze it. Use swords dance at the end for next round. During both of these attacks, take time to get up close to try to increase the chance of their special effects happening, even if it lowers your defense.

ginganinja

o.k lets do this.

We are faster under Trick Room so I want you to stay strong and Earthquake Twice. Then, when he uses Swords Dance I want you to Body Slam trying to paralyse him. When he tries to get close hopefully the EQ will force him backwards again

Earthquake~Earthquake~Body Slam

Acklow

Health: 73
Energy: 88%

Purotooga [Vapor] (Male)
Health: 100

Round 4 Begin!

This battles was brought to you by FinnRagetti's Battle Computer. Fight like a Cyber-Man here!!

The battle continues between Kaxtar and ginganinja! This fight, which is taking place in an evil circus arena has been pounding at the battling contenders left and right. Kaxtar's Aura Beast has been fighting strong, taking on ginganinja's Gravi out. Ginganinja responded by releasing his Vapor out to combat him.

Thanks to Trick Room being in effect, Vapor was able to be much faster than Aura Beast. Taking advantage of its high speed, it bashes its fins into the ground. The ground begins to shake under the impact, a sudden Earthquake erupts. The gravel on the ground begins to crumble, pieces of rock and earth breaking up. Aura Beast, being hurt, runs straight towards baring its fangs. A dark matter begins to form in his mouth. Aura Beast Crunches down upon Vapor, Vapor's strong shell being the only reason why the attack is not as powerful.

Vapor summons another Earthquake. The power more intense. However, since Aura Beast and Vapor at such closer range, Vapor feels a few of the effects from the attack. Aura Beast, using the impact, launches himself at Vapor. It begins to focus energy its palm beginning to glow with a with a blue flame. He smashes his palm into Vapor, smashing him with a Force Palm. The force of the attack paralyzes Vapor.

The smash from Force Palm, blows Vapor back. Vapor, however, pushing upon its tail-fins, jumps into the air. He Body Slams Aura Beast. Aura Beast does a back flip, and doubles back, retreating a few feet. He begins to hop around in a circle. Suddenly, he starts to dance around in a circle. His movements cause an illusion of a sword to appear. The Swords Dance begins to increase his attack.

The evil marionette begins to sway back and forth, and suddenly a thunderbolt smashes down into both Pokemon, hurting both of them by quite a bit.

End Round 4

Field Effects:

The sandstorm is raging (1 Rounds in effect). Trick Room is in effect (1 Rounds in effect). Magic Room is in effect (4 Rounds in effect).​

Health: 18
Energy: 73%
Boosts: +2 Atk

Purotooga [Vapor] (Male)
Energy: 86%
Other: Paralysis (15% chance)

ginganinja

o.k Vapor hang in there I know you can do it!

On more round of TR left which means we should make it count.

Earthquake once and then Aqua Jet twice for the win. Just hang tough buddy.

Earthquake~Aqua Jet~Aqua Jet

either way gg Kaxtar

Use protect to dodge Earthquake. Then use a powerful Reversal to hit him as hard as you can. Finish up with another reversal. You have to hope for paralysis; it's our only chance to win. Paralysis should be at 15% btw (20 for force palm, and -5% for decay).

EDIT: If I do happen to survive, I will use Quick Attack, Quick Attack, Quick Attack for my actions next round, just so we can get this battle finished tonight. Either way, gg.

Acklow

Health: 18
Energy: 73%
Boosts: +2 Atk

Purotooga [Vapor] (Male)
Energy: 86%

Begin Round 5!

Welcome to what could be the last round of the battle between Kaxtar and ginganinja!!!

We begin the match with either Pokemon, nearly exhausted, standing on either side of one another.

The audience is sitting in suspense, waiting for something to happen. Vapor starts off the match by tapping its fins onto the earth, pinpointing various impact points. An Earthquake erupts, blasting the ground around the arena. Aura Beast crosses its arms, Protecting itself against the earthy attack.

Just watch the crowd goes wild!! Vapor is dowsing itself in a large amount of water! It jets itself into the air!! Vapor Aqua Jets straight into Aura Beast. Aura Beast retaliates with a powerful Reversal straight into Vapor's face! Vapor flies straight through the air thanks to the mighty power of Aura Beast's anger.

And here is the final action! Who will be the victor of this match?! The winner is:

ginganinja WINS!!!!!!

Purotooga [Vapor] (Male)
Health: 30
Energy: 76%

Alright, so now to distribute rewards:

ginganinja receives:
Trainer Counters: 2
Gravi receives:
EC: 1
MC: 1
DC: 1
KOC: 1
Vapor receives:

Kaxtar receives:
Trainer Counters: 2
Onyx receives:
Aura Beast receives:

I receive:
Ref Tokens: 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)