MATCH COMPLETE: Solstice v. Darkamber8828 (ref FinnRagetti)

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of Round 6:

Larvesta(*)
Nature: Mild
HP: 33
Energy 83%
Condition: Good

Cranidos [Tim] (M)
Nature: Naive
HP: 100
Energy: 100%
Condition: Good

"Tim, use Stone Edge!" Tim took a second and noticed that the ground was perfect for using Stone Edge! He charges towards the Larvesta who tries to use String Shot, but Tim lowered his head and the sheer force shot the stones of the square directly at Larvesta, hitting it for lethal in one shot. The String shot did lock Cranidos' head to the ground, so Darkamber8828 is going to need to help him out there.

Larvesta is unable to battle. Cranidos recieves a KO counter.

Congratulations to Darkamber8828, you win this battle. Postgame analysis to come.

Reffing notes for Round 7: Stone Edge backed by a star differential of 3 + STAB + 4-times effectiveness (basically double damage) = 35 HP. If it wasnt lethal, Larvesta would take 2 damage from the ground as he would be catapulted into the crowd. Cranidos does take 2 damage for using his head as a scraper against the ground.

YATTA

Nice job, Tim!

gg, Solstice! The fact that Shroomish lasted so long impressed me!

And annoyed me.

But in hindsight, impressed me!

Yeah, it was a good game, Shroomish impressed me a lot too actually, he held up amazingly well. He's going to be SUPER solid when he has a type advantage.

So, just to see if I got this right, I get two trainer counters, Larvesta and Shroomish get 1 EC, MC, and DC, and Larvesta gets a KO counter correct?

Larvesta, Gastly, and Cranidos get a KO counter + 1 EC/MC/DC
Shroomish gets 1 EC/MC/DC

I was impressed overall by the battle. Shroomish managed to hang on a long time, despite taking ~23 damage from Sludge Bomb, factoring in skidding.

Props: Shroomish mad skills
Lucky berry throws to keep the Shroomish/Gastly going.
Cranidos, for being a boss. XD.

Slops: Poor type advantage for Solstice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)