Mariachi Duck's Trade Thread (Grand Reopening! Vullabies, Bergmites and Flabebes are Go!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have stocked everything recently requested but the Impish Vullabies - they are proving challenging to breed. I got a six-perf Impish Vullaby that I was ecstatic about using for breeding, but it had Big Pecks, which skews the abilities of the offspring towards that. I have not had time to farm up an ability capsule, so I'm back to breeding 4x4 and praying for luck. Sorry for the delay, everyone who wants Impish - they're coming. I will be sending out PMs tonight, after my last exam, to get the trades done sometime in the next couple days. Thanks for waiting, everyone!

Alright, the shop's officially back open and taking new requests! I'm game for pretty much any 5 IV for 5 IV trade, but I've added a few more 'mons I'm particularly interested in to the Opening Post. If anyone's got those, let me know if we can make a deal!

Would you be interested in a Jolly Tyranitar IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 with 4 egg moves: Dragon dance, Stealth rock, Pursuit, Iron Head or a Timid Trace Ralts IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 with 2 egg moves: Destiny Bond, Skill Swap

for one of your pokes?

So i have a
skarmory with whirlwind and brave bird ( might be able to get you spikes ) Impish sturdy 31/31/31/x/31/31 , i will throw in a spitback careful vullaby foul play knock off roost (this thing learns defog)
Ferroseed careful with stealth rock and leech seed (31/31/31/x/31/31)

I want a credit ( how is this work anyway ?) AND/OR a Pichu with this spread 31/x/31/31/31/31

otherwise CMT for a male pichu that spread

I have a Skarmory and a Ferroseed trade in progress right now (active trades, 2nd post of the thread). Also, I breed Vullabies - don't need more.

Once the Pichus are done (next thing I'm working on, when I have the time) I'll let ya know if anything in your thread interests me for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)