Pending Make "Watch a battle" searchbox search Pokémon too instead of only usernames

Just started messing around with the Gen 9 teambuilder since the VGC ruleset for season 1 came out and I'm finding it hard to find different sets for new mons, mostly because I'm guessing people are still experimenting and figuring out what's good.

Spectating matches has pretty much been my best tool so far for figuring out what sets work besides running into them on ladder, but I think adding a 'search by Pokémon filter' to the searchbox could be a huge quality of life buff for teambuilders in every format.

1669994261266.png

For example, let's say I'm building a VGC team that's running Skeledirge, if I could pull up a list of every VGC match going on right now that includes Skeledirge on either player's team chances are I can quickly and easily find a set I like or at least get an idea what works well on that mon and what kind of team it is usually included in.

1669994336113.png

I'm not sure how difficult this would be to implement, but seeing as Showdown seems to read/write teams as basically a text-based formatted list this sounds reasonable in my head but idk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)