Rejected Make the showdown a little more visually appealing

Hello. I'm a big fan of Pokemon showdown and all the work that's behind it, I really admire it. However, I always felt like the design of the page is too simplistic and in some ways, even outdated. So in my free time, I made this quick concept in photoshop for how I would personally improve the UI and menus of the page.

I'm no expert and I don't know if this goes along with what you want for Pokemon Showdown to be like. Like I said this was a quick concept I made in a few nights.
But I have seen a positive reception among the people I shared it with, and many even told me to try showing it to you guys so I wanted to give it a try
Many have also say that this could work better for android, so that could be taken in mind for an optimization of the android port of the game

Some of the core ideas I have as you can see, include changing the battle UI to resemble that of the lastest games, utilizing the Pokemon Go models and animations for the ones that have it available and giving access to all the main features of the page at all times with the boxes at both sides.

I would love it if you guys take a look at it and it would be even more amazing if you decided to include this on the page. If that were to be the case feel free to give as many suggestions for changes as you want to make this concept work in your vision of the page

I appreciate your time if you do take a look at this

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)