Big Mafia Mafia 3 - Game Over, Big City + A Fairy + Ditto Win!

私は discord で話すことを禁止されており、このスレッドで外国語で話すことのみが許可されています。私に何か必要な場合は、smogon プライベートメッセージで私に連絡してください。 皆様のご協力に感謝し、楽しく楽しいゲーム体験をしましょう

私は discord で話すことを禁止されており、このスレッドで外国語で話すことのみが許可されています。私に何か必要な場合は、smogon プライベートメッセージで私に連絡してください。 皆様のご協力に感謝し、楽しく楽しいゲーム体験をしましょう
penso che quest'è una bugia

啥?

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Looking for the Stitch to my Lilo. I'll let you sing Blue Suede Shoes, Jailhouse Rock, or Hounddog. Those are the only Elvis songs I can think of off the top of my head, but I'm sure I'd be amiable to other suggestions if you contact me.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Aura Guardian would not be chosen to lead a faction. I have a proven track record and will lead us to glorious victory. please do NOT claim to him or to charlie thank you. I also have another member of the cartel (jalmont) vouching for me which should clear any of that up.
would be a shame if i didnt breadcrumb it before you did

Alright goon squad, lets get this game back on track.

To repeat: absolutely do not claim to DLE. Preferably you would claim to me, but I understand if any of you are skeptical and want to wait for more evidence.

Don't worry about that - we can provide plenty of that tonight, being the kind and generous cartel we are (as long as you're not like, village or something disgusting like that). We take care of our members and send them on vacations all across the states, and have free healthcare too. Let me know how you enjoy the experience :)

(Don't let DLE know though, he sucks)
As a reminder: proof.

DLE has none.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)