Big Mafia Mafia 3 - Game Over, Big City + A Fairy + Ditto Win!

Saying this again for the goons in the back - we HAVE TO unite under the REAL INNER CIRCLE or we are screwed. I repeat, do not claim anything to DLE. DLE has claimed cartel - but the claiming to anyone outside of the cartel inner circle is worthless. DLE is not one of us. The goons have NO way of organizing any of our abilities by themselves. ONLY through the inner cartel can you be made useful to the faction. Claiming to DLE is pointless at best, and suicidal at worst.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Saying this again for the goons in the back - we HAVE TO unite under the REAL INNER CIRCLE or we are screwed. I repeat, do not claim anything to DLE. DLE has claimed cartel - but the claiming to anyone outside of the cartel inner circle is worthless. DLE is not one of us. The goons have NO way of organizing any of our abilities by themselves. ONLY through the inner cartel can you be made useful to the faction. Claiming to DLE is pointless at best, and suicidal at worst.
I think that really anyone can enter the goon state of mind if they try hard and long enough.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Attention all:
I have received several requests to simply update tonight, and personally I would rather do so.

If everyone gets their action to me by tonight, then I will update. If you have a special reason for wanting to wait until deadline let me know, but everyone I’ve talked to has indicated a desire to move on with the game.

Basically send in your action now, please, or let me know what you are waiting for.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
please do NOT claim to SB thank you

Alright goon squad, lets get this game back on track.

To repeat: absolutely do not claim to DLE. Preferably you would claim to me, but I understand if any of you are skeptical and want to wait for more evidence.

Don't worry about that - we can provide plenty of that tonight, being the kind and generous cartel we are (as long as you're not like, village or something disgusting like that). We take care of our members and send them on vacations all across the states, and have free healthcare too. Let me know how you enjoy the experience :)

(Don't let DLE know though, he sucks)

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Also another reminder: All people who are millers or more specifically have specific language in their role PMs implying they are seen as suspicious, please contact me ASAP, preferably before the end of Night 0. We have confirmed a solid number of people that have the text but I suspect there are a few more stragglers who might be feeling cautious. I am not asking for full role claims, just trying to find my fellow sus comrades!

I would also like to stress that it's best to act sooner rather than later, as after Night 0 ends, the text could potentially be leaked into the wild and so it will be harder to trust it as a verification method.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)