Big Mafia Mafia 3 - Game Over, Big City + A Fairy + Ditto Win!

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey you. Yeah you! Are you tired of all these people asking you to contact and claim to them? "Who do I trust? Who should I claim to?" Well what if I were you to tell you there was a better way? Sounds too good to be true, huh? But it is true! Cause you can claim to me! I don't care what you are!* Cartel? More like Fartel! Big City? More like Big Shitty! No need to concern yourself with them when there are Non-Nosy Neutrals! So contact me or don't, I don't care either way!

*Exceptions include the user Yeti, or by some cruel machincation of an uncaring God and the twisted mind of UncleSam a role by the name of the Yeti

Of course we're going to have to organize eventually but it's very easy for mafia to step up in this spot and get a ridiculous amount of info for free. At least wait until the N0 actions resolve and someone will probably have information that will make a decent case for someone being trustworthy.

Hello, please do not trust user, Lonelyness. If you are sharing info with him, you are likely sharing with the cartel.

I am a town info roll. Please talk to me on discord.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lmao this is the poorest excuse for a mafia attempt at disruption i have ever seen. Yeah, we're all totally convinced that "town info role" is exactly what you are, Laurel.

I can't roll my eyes hard enough.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Greetings friends!

I am a miller and ask that all other town aligned millers to please contact me ASAP. It has come to my attention that there is a fairly good chance that we all share a statement in common in our role PMs that effectively confirms we are millers, and I have devised a method where we can safely confirm each other RIGHT NOW (before the end of N0). We are not certain that every miller has the same text, but I am suspecting there is a fairly good chance that for a decently large number of us this is actually the case. By working directly with each other, we have a way of forming a group of fairly trustworthy players.

As we begin to form this group I ask that anyone who is or believes they are a miller to avoid sharing the exact role PM text that confirms this to anyone outside the group. If anyone else gets hold of it, I fear that bad actors will start using it to begin fake claiming it and try to make themselves an unattractive inspect target.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Greetings friends!

I am a miller and ask that all other town aligned millers to please contact me ASAP. It has come to my attention that there is a fairly good chance that we all share a statement in common in our role PMs that effectively confirms we are millers, and I have devised a method where we can safely confirm each other RIGHT NOW (before the end of N0). We are not certain that every miller has the same text, but I am suspecting there is a fairly good chance that for a decently large number of us this is actually the case. By working directly with each other, we have a way of forming a group of fairly trustworthy players.

As we begin to form this group I ask that anyone who is or believes they are a miller to avoid sharing the exact role PM text that confirms this to anyone outside the group. If anyone else gets hold of it, I fear that bad actors will start using it to begin fake claiming it and try to make themselves an unattractive inspect target.
“For Night 0 only, I am going to ban copy / pasting of role PMs. You may describe your role if you wish in your own words, you may share alias, etc. - but you must wait until Day 1 has started to copy / paste the full text of your role PM to anyone”

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
“For Night 0 only, I am going to ban copy / pasting of role PMs. You may describe your role if you wish in your own words, you may share alias, etc. - but you must wait until Day 1 has started to copy / paste the full text of your role PM to anyone”
I am not asking people to copy/paste their role PMs. The method I have used avoids doing this and the host has given me permission to use it. I am seeking a list of almost 100% confirmed people before the end of N0 for this reason so people don't reveal the important text.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Confirming the following:
- you may not CP any portion of your role PM during N0
- you may confirm things like ‘the fourth word of the paragraph describing this ability is X’, or ‘the paragraph describing this ability has N words in it’, where you have described a set ability in your own words

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)