Mafia Championship Season 3 Tribute Volunteer Thread

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Walrein 36/12 ok? I really want to 36/12, no responses here so I'm waiting tho to see if we should 48 hour night pref. I haven't filled out the survey.
conflicted because i really like 36/12 but i don't want to completely exclude the possibility of playing with any of the other smogon hydras

just do whatever you want tbh

Yeti

dark saturday
i put sam and i down for 48/24 and 72/24

36/12 is just lol no

i just cant fathom how its at all better than 24

if you get the 12 when i have class all evening i could legit have 4 or less hours, late at night, to discuss plans in if mafia

then the 12 means i wouldnt be awake when the day begins

idk it just sounds zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz af

Yeti

dark saturday
i dont get how 12 hour cycles are even doable for you when oras is still unfinished lol like ??????

Yeti

dark saturday
i guess playing w/e useless moba with thevalkyries all day is more important than a game that's been out for 2 years i'm still waiting on ayy lmao

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
honestly jumpluff i feel like it's entirely plausible that our schedules refuse to overlap for an entire 12 hour period so maybe 24 hr night isn't such a bad idea...

Yeti

dark saturday
Sam and I got placed into one game without any of you, I assume cause we put a later deadline. Time 2 win it.

Yeti

dark saturday
Oh no I see the rest of your douchebags stabbed us and put 36/12 after all.

Yeah you prob just didn't want to get instalynched when you sucked dick at defending yourselves stay scared

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I put 3 for everything but 1212 and vanilla, blame billy

EDIT: Woot I get to wipe the floor with walrein

EDIT2: the not 3 for vanilla meant I put it at less, I blame billy

EDIT3: No wait I disapprovad Mountainous, nevermind.

Last edited:
Oh no I see the rest of your douchebags stabbed us and put 36/12 after all.

Yeah you prob just didn't want to get instalynched when you sucked dick at defending yourselves stay scared
I thought I was pretty clear about not wanting to play with you.

I put 4 for all game types, with preference for 36/12 and 48/24 in lengths. Vanilla should be fine tbh.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
considering the custom games are being whipped up so much on the fly, I'm kinda glad I'm in a vanilla. Wouldn't want my first game there to be soured by my dislike of the setup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)