Tournament LTPL II / Smogon Snake Draft III: PU Discussion

ShuckleDeath

They call me the kign of typos
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I will update the OP when I get the time I have to reformat it to fit everything cleanly for now here are the week 8 matchups:

Berry Forest Bushmasters vs Rumble Hall Rattlers:
Taskr vs Rozes

Terminus Taipans vs Sky Tower Lindworms:
Teddeh vs Tom Holland

Black City Mambas vs Lanakila Nagas:
Sam I Yam vs Ktutverde

Lake of Rage Leviathans vs Shinto Ruin Serpents:
Xiri vs Star

Ambrette Astrotias vs Celadon City Cobras
False vs Raiza

ShuckleDeath

Week 9 Match Ups:

Terminus Taipans vs Celadon City Cobras:
Teddeh vs Raiza

Ambrette Astrotias vs Black City Mambas:
False vs Jarii

Rumble Hall Rattlers vs Shinto Ruin Serpents:
Reje vs Star

Lanakila Nagas vs Sky Tower Lindworms:
Krurverde vs Croven

Berry Forest Bushmasters vs Lake of Rage Leviathans:
Taskr vs Xiri​

Reactions: gum

false

maybe this is heaven
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Championis a Past SPL Champion
henlo pu forums ٩(๑•◡-๑)۶ it's me; the pu icon. my snake team was recently eliminated, and i don't intend to play sm pu in the near future, so i thought i might as well post the teams i used in snake, as well as a little behind the scenes prep. snake was a funny tour for me; i signed up with full knowledge that the only tier i'd be bought for is pu, however my pu knowledge at the time of signups was incredibly limited. my first sm pu games ever were those of my round 1 pu open series vs elodin. i managed to win that series with some recycled ktüt teams i found on the forums, and then i did the same in the next couple of rounds; the first time i tried to build my own stuff was round 5 vs rexus. i lost in round 6 vs sotsot, which meant that going into snake i had played less than 20 games of sm pu in my life, and i had built like 5 teams (all of which were pretty much variations of the same team because i didn't have enough metagame familiarity to branch out). my plan was to mention this at the time i was drafted, with the hope that my managers would draft some pu support for me. that would work twofold; i would have someone knowledgeable and reliable in pu to help me out, and i'd be able to focus more on ou building, which i think was my greater strength. however, much to my surprise (i was 99% sure i was going to be picked up by the bushmasters) i was picked in round 7 by the astrotias. my plan kinda worked out though, because hjad and evigaro were without a doubt the most highly touted pu support network in all of smogon snake draft, and we ended up drafting no ou builders, so everything seemed to be falling into place. i'm not going to lie and act like the snake was a smooth ride for me, but i will give it up to both of my managers (probably moreso hjad :pirate:) for sticking with me even when i had my diva moments. i think we were a considerably better unit by the end of the tour, evidenced by me ending with 4 straight wins, and bringing home the 2nd best record.

week 1 vs garythegengar
:ferroseed::sandslash-alola::kangaskhan::musharna::eelektross::sableye:
right out of the gate i had an interesting test. garythegengar is not a pu player, and so i really had no idea what to expect. i decided i wanted to go with something basic, bulky, and easy to pilot. hjad posted a couple of teams in the chat, but i wasn't really feeling any of them. eventually while surfing through some pu replays i came across one of teddeh's pu open teams, and thought it looked pretty nice. i spent a bunch of time copying it from a couple of replays, complete with calcing ev spreads, just for hjad to turn around and tell me he made the team. all i did was change sableye > spiritomb and put psychium z > fairium z on musharna. the ingame was pretty easy; i coasted to a matchup win. he had no counterplay to cm musharna, and was pretty heavily pressured by scarf slash + spikes too.

week 2 vs ktütverde
:persian-alola::stoutland::jellicent::drampa::rotom-frost::metang:
this week i wanted to bring cb stoutland + drampa + z parting shot persian-a; i like stout in oras, drampa seemed to have no switchins, and healing wish support seemed like an obvious addition. i thought it was a really cool core and hjad managed to cook up this team. the ingame was where my lack of pu experience really showed. i played horrendously around the ktüt's lurantis, and then will-o-wisped a gurdurr because i thought they ran iron fist. horribly poor game; no excuses, i deserved to lose.

week 3 vs soulgazer
:eelektross::rotom-frost::combusken::victreebel::mudsdale::silvally-fairy:
i had absolutely no idea what to bring vs soulgazer, so i just left prep up to hjad this week. the ingame unfortunately showed a lot of the tendencies that earned me a 2-11 record in wcop. i played a strong opening, and put myself in a position to win as the endgame approached. i then failed to identify the incredibly basic and guaranteed win condition, and instead sacked my combusken, donating the game.

week 5 vs serene grace
:throh::simisear::eelektross::mudsdale::sableye::primeape:
after throwing away wins in back to back weeks i was feeling pretty unmotivated. i became ill on the weekend and had to sit out week 4. all things considered it was probably a fortunate that i got sick, because i was in a really terrible headspace and i'm almost certain i would've lost. however, this week i was playing against taskr; an opponent i was really excited for! unfortunately taskr mucked up his scheduling and had to sub out. evi made the team i used this week, because i didnt like any of the teams hjad had offered up over the last 2 weeks. i know nothing about the team composition, only that evi really wanted to use throh for weeks, so she gave me a team with it. i won in a pretty weird game that i can't say i played particularly well. i was still on tilt from throwing the previous 2 weeks, and a turn 1 super fang miss didn't do much to help my mental, but hey; a win's a win.

week 6 vs xiri
:ferroseed::eelektross::silvally-fairy::kangaskhan::cryogonal::jellicent:
i was excited to play xiri. i felt like this was a good chance to prove myself by beating another player who was in the middle of the pack. i asked hjad to just give me something standard and easy, i was confident i would be the better player. i wasn't. i threw in absolutely comical fashion in the final few turns. one of the worst individual performances across all of snake, i'm sure.

week 7 vs teddeh
:musharna::absol::jellicent::drampa::torterra::rotom-frost:
i trusted hjad to know what was best to bring vs teddeh; he was bang on with the call. i lead 6-0d with cm + barrier musharna lol

week 8 vs raiza
:ferroseed::cryogonal::jellicent::oricorio-pom-pom::kangaskhan::clefairy:
i wanted to try a hand at building my own team. our team needed to win out to make playoffs, and i was feeling confident. i had come off of a good week; i was top 16 in stour, i had just taken a game off of teddeh. i didn't manage the build the whole thing without input, hjad gave me some pointers here and there, but in general this team was my concept, and it definitely wasn't what hjad/evi wanted me to bring (i changed multiple pokemon/sets to make the team more in line with the slow balance i had envisioned). however, this team was right in my comfort zone, and i convinced them that it was the right choice. i turned out to be correct; rocks clefairy had a really strong matchup vs raiza, and i was able to comfortably take home the win.

week 9 vs jarii
:servine::eelektross::absol::jellicent::bronzor::primeape:
i had wanted to bring servine and cb absol all tour; hjad and i worked on this team together and i reckon it came out pretty nicely. the game was a bit odd, jarii is an absolute savage and tried to tilt me with very offensive nicknames. however, in the end i managed to come out on top after winning some pursuit/sucker punch predictions (although i believe i had outs in either case). 3 wins in a row, and good momentum going into semis.

semifinals vs teddeh
:leafeon::primeape::eelektross::bronzor::jellicent::cryogonal:
teddeh was still bringing the same mindless bulky offense that he'd been bringing all tour. subcoil eel seemed like a good pick, and i supplemented it with bronzor and pursuit ape so that i had a 100% out vs victreebel (pursuit also does some other things but yea). i added a leafeon after a suggestion from hjad/specs iirc. i ended with taunt + toxic jelli because even if eel somehow didn't win, that jelli also seemed busted vs ted, plus its a top 3 pokemon and has incredible defensive synergy with the rest of my team. i put toxic on basically every pokemon because i have to catch sableye, otherwise i get 6-0d. and so despite hjad begging me to change to a scarf crabominable team at the last minute, i stuck with my guns and got a really good eel matchup. i closed out my season 6-3 with 2-0 vs the #1 ranked player in the field. considering my awful start and multiple donated games, i am very happy to end up the way i did (i wish we coulda won the trophy though :pirate:) i still have lots of areas to improve on, and i look forward to playing more pu in gen8

Last edited:

ShuckleDeath

I apparently didn't notice semi-finals, woops. Good news is I noticed Finals so after a long 11 weeks Smogon Snake Draft: III ends on these two teams and two astonishing PU players!!!

Terminus Taipans vs Lake of Rage Leviathans:
Teddeh vs Xiri

Leni

formerly tlenit
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RUPL Champion
Kinda the moment what I have been waiting for after a long run in Snake. Revealing the teams of team underdogs! It has been obvious that Xiri been playing and clicking buttons, while I have been building and analyzing for him.

1573391326388.png

(chill, its just a joke and had way too much time at office one day before poffs)

Warning already, there is lot of sets that doesn't make any sense and most of the teams are build to play well vs. specific player playing style. Everything tho has reasoning and makes the team synergy slightly better, or at least i hope so;

Simisage Offense with Fairium Absol - Xiri w1 vs. Raiza L / Replay
Decided to go around mixed LO Simisage for w1 as its coverage is superior and muds+eel core lived its best hype. Raiza tended to go often around balanced stuff and volt/turn core into hard breakers sounded quite good. The game itself is not really worth watching and we ended up shitting ourselves down by nerves here. Good and valuable game for us for sure what comes to growing up into this kind of tour. Sadly 0-1.

SS Turtonator with Fairium Skunk - Xiri w2 vs. Teddeh L / Replay
The week that I was waiting in the first place maybe the most. The ranked 1 in the pool and good opportunity to proof ourselves. The Turtonator ended up having protect as fourth slot which was super fine during the tests to scout locked scarf mons moves. Turtonator is also able to most often set up on the bulky stuff teddeh likes to use as it has been obviously the best playstyle in pu for a long time. Fairium skunk was for the dark types that teddeh happened to pack in almost every time. Tight loss and few turns played differently could have brought the W, but 0-2 start for us.

Never Crab sub+3atk - Xiri w3 vs. Rexus W / Replay
!randpoke pu: Crabominable. Welp, that it is then! Sam I Yam was our original opponent but on very last moment Rexus got in. We kinda counted having the MU vs. muds+eel+pompom core and that works more than well for our Crab. Either way u just OHKO them or set up a free sub and dodge the hard predicting part. Happily we ended up having stall MU and won on preview already. BOIS we on a board, 1-2!

StacksBusken, late 2019 Sawsbusken - Xiri w4 vs. Kushalos W / Replay
This is kinda the part where our team really gave us a free hands what comes to building and I went back to my own speciality and comfort zone. Kushalos and his supporter Specs pretty much never used a tspike absorber so it was pretttttty easy call to me build a team around combusken (+waited for oppo who doesnt absorb spikes too much the whole time). This was also something that I started to teach Xiri w1 how to run properly Combusken and win the mind games as this strat is full of them when u get busken in. We ended up having non-tspike absorb MU and it was kinda sealed there. Not the cleanest combusken usage but well.... it won. 2-2. Two games makes a winning streak! AYEEEEEE!

Final Call Faticate w. SashStar - Xiri w5 vs. Tom Holland W / Replay
Can't be more proud of myself than this team. "Lets build something super solid and that should be always good enough - this is the game we are having first time the real edge" - well.... that didnt end up as I thought. Who tf in the first place runs final gambit raticate LMAO. Xiri must have been drunk as FUDGE when saying yes for this team. Anyway, the idea was to FG opponents prio user (READ: GURDURR; HITMONCHAN) with mach punch on t1 and open the doors for late game SashStar and well... that was exactly what happened. Still a non-believer that our opponent had sucker punch on skuntank. 3-2, we positive! - Edit: i actually just realised we had also a special atk Metang in this LOL

Jolly Stout bcs fudge Kangaskhan - Xiri w6 vs. False W / Replay
First of all shoutout to Squash17 ^_^ for bullying Xiri way too much with kangaskhan that he changed Stoutlands nature to jolly in last minute. Not the cleanest game on our side and few mistakes which lead us into tight spot in the end game. Slight chance that False never realised that our stoutland is not adamant as normally u just auto-confirm stoutlands to be adamant (doubt it tho). Anyway, ig nothing too much to say about the end game here outside of that as most of ppl might have seen and discussed it over already. 4-2 and this train keeps going!

Metronome Haunter + Icium Z Qwilfish - Xiri w7 vs. Ktutverde W / Replay
Ig this explains the qwilfish set right a way: Honey moon week of Torterra. Literally all I did prepping vs. ktut was just: Fuck it, this team gonna be so upside down that he has no idea whats coming. Whats viable? Well, at least not this team. Anyway, this game ended up being quite clean for us and qwil actually claimed a kill WOOHOO. Scarf cryogonal was always still in the bag and never revealed. Some people were discussing our opponent choked third time in a row but that was not the case here. Maybe one of the funniest weeks what comes to prepping for sure! 5-2 with ice cold qwilly

Simipour offense with one and only Bink - Xiri w8 vs. Star W / Replay
This was quite easy prep for us as Star's teams were pretty weak to water types overall and their team was out already. Just a solid team around Simipour and thats about it. Finally got a good opportunity to use Carbink which ended up stealing the show from simi, 6-2

SD Aboma with slight texture of offense - Xiri w9 vs. Taskr W / Replay
SD Aboma is ass, dont use it. I truly thought we can just start killing stuff on t1 with that but it ended up being our sack mon. Well, i guess good , decent teams always need a good sacrifice gift. Carbink 2-0, Xiri 7-2 and to semis

Coctail Noctowl - Shaken but not stirred - Xiri Semis vs. Ktutverde L / Replay
Well, I still dont know how to prep against ktut bcs he can bring literally anything. Well, little we knew.... This time he brought faster grass mon than our breaker Noctowl was... I will for sure take the blame of that, but for real, give this bird a shot and u will definitely get surprised. It indeed is a killing machine. Anyway, one of the worst games on our part and shamefully in the semis... Leviathan show thankfully were able to carry us. 7-3

CamelTort Ground spam w/ mighty Urusius - Xiri Finals vs. Teddeh W / Replay
Urusius finally made his comeback to PS after small break and this little piece of gold wanted us to run ground spam. LMAO.

So we did. Teddeh really enjoyed using bulky stuff and all we kinda wanted was very hard hitting specs user that takes benefit of ferroseed. Torterra lures it in and Camerupt punishes it. Just like every good goal scorer needs somebody to pass, this was exactly what Torterra did to Camerupt and ends up us (I mean xiri) being 8-3 as a final score of the Snake PU. (btw, very good ground spam when we never clicked ground move outside of last turn)

No regrets on any week and I truly hope we have inspired at least some players to hop in PU. I think we have been "showcasing" with good variation of different mons how PU can work out. Also I hope the prepping vs. us been pain in the ass since we used total of 40+ different mons during this tournament lol.

Massive thanks to Xiri for being such a good lad since w1 and let me cook whatever I decided to. Even after our rough 0-2 start when most of didnt believed in us, we just kept the positive vibes up and focused get you on the board. Seven wins in a row in this kind of tour is not easy to pull of and super happy that you did. Top to that having overall best pu record too. Hopefully I could have shared a trick or two of pu during. At least I had super fun and enjoyed every week to work out on unsets of pu.

And lets not forget that thanks to Show of Leviathans, we got our trophy, good shit!

1573413204303.png

ps. I went easy on u while we tested Xiri. See ya on ltpl!

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm turning this thread into also being the LTPL discussion thread because why bother making a new one. I'll be updating with weekly matches from here on out, and people can feel free to drop predictions and discussions of games and the same old stuff you know the drill by now.

LTPL Admin Thread (inc schedule, rosters, trades)
EYGuHvE.png

Kingtown Kinglaxes: Serene Grace, tlenit1, zugubu royale, alkione, Watchog
Kafuu Cinccinos: PTF, Kushalos
Dewford Town Ducklets: Star, LordST, Evigaro
Los Cherno Bouffalants: TJ, Rexus, Jarii
Lana Del Rayquazas: Xiri, Hamhamhamham
West Coast Gastrodon-Wests: Taskr, Gondra, Realistic Waters
Very Good Reshirams: lockjaw, Finchinator, gum
Goat Gogoats: Megazard, Specs, robjr, poh, TSR

LTPL Week 1
Week 1 Matchups

Kingtown Kinglaxes vs Kafuu Cinccinos
Serene Grace vs Kushalos
tlenit1 vs PTF

Dewford Town Ducklets vs Los Cherno Bouffalants
Star vs TJ
LordST vs Rexus

Lana Del Rayquazas vs West Coast Gastrodon-Wests
Xiri vs Taskr
Hamhamhamham vs Gondra

Very Good Reshirams vs Goat Gogoats
lockjaw vs Megazard
Finchinator vs Specs​

Reactions: TJ

Specs

Getting in your own way
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
UUPL Champion
Kingtown Kinglaxes vs Kafuu Cinccinos
Serene Grace vs Kushalos Both great players, don't rlly know who to give the edge here
tlenit1 vs PTF Tlenit has proven to know this tier really really well, think with some good prep PTF can pull it out tho. Hoping for a good match here

Dewford Town Ducklets vs Los Cherno Bouffalants
Star vs TJ Knowing the tier more will give TJ the edge here imo, but if Star is on point it can go the other way. looking forward to this one
LordST
vs Rexus LST has looked better overall but Rexus is solid and can do it aswell

Lana Del Rayquazas vs West Coast Gastrodon-Wests
Xiri vs Taskr HL Match, Xiri absolutely killed it in snek and Taskr is an incredible player. can go either way
Hamhamhamham vs Gondra Idk how much either has played this meta, but overall would say Gondra is the better player

MZ

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Week 2 Matchups

Kingtown Kinglaxes vs Very Good Reshirams
Meru vs lockjaw
tlenit1 vs Finchinator

Lana Del Rayquazas vs Goat Gogoats
Xiri vs Megazard
Hamhamhamham vs Specs

West Coast Gastrodon-Wests vs Dewford Town Duckletts
Taskr vs Star
Gondra vs LordST

Los Cherno Bouffalants vs Kafuu Cinccinos
TJ vs Kushalos
Rexus vs PTF​

MZ

Kingtown Kinglaxes vs Los Cherno Bouffalants
Alkione vs TJ
Meru vs Rexus

Kafuu Cinccinos vs West Coast Gastrodon-Wests
Kushalos vs Taskr
PTF vs Gondra

Dewford Town Ducklets vs Goat Gogoats
Star vs Megazard
LordST vs TSR

Lana Del Rayquazas vs Very Good Reshirams
Cynara vs Finchinator
Hamhamhamham vs Raichy​

Reactions: gum

TJ

Banned deucer.
is the Smogon Tour Season 34 Championis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
hi, i will be posting usage stats from here on out

Week 1

Code:
+ ---- + ------------------ + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| Rank | Pokemon            | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
| 1    | Silvally           |   10 |  62.50% |  50.00% |
| 2    | Jellicent          |    6 |  37.50% |  50.00% |
| 2    | Torterra           |    6 |  37.50% |  50.00% |
| 4    | Simisear           |    5 |  31.25% |  60.00% |
| 4    | Bronzor            |    5 |  31.25% |  60.00% |
| 6    | Skuntank           |    4 |  25.00% | 100.00% |
| 6    | Regirock           |    4 |  25.00% |  50.00% |
| 8    | Mudsdale           |    3 |  18.75% |  66.67% |
| 8    | Hitmonchan         |    3 |  18.75% |  66.67% |
| 8    | Eelektross         |    3 |  18.75% |  66.67% |
| 8    | Lanturn            |    3 |  18.75% |  33.33% |
| 8    | Primeape           |    3 |  18.75% |   0.00% |
| 8    | Crabominable       |    3 |  18.75% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Abomasnow          |    2 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Victreebel         |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 14   | Carracosta         |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 14   | Kangaskhan         |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 14   | Swanna             |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 14   | Altaria            |    2 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Carbink            |    2 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 21   | Servine            |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 21   | Drampa             |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 21   | Rotom-Frost        |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 21   | Oricorio-Sensu     |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 21   | Gastrodon          |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 21   | Clefairy           |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 21   | Sandslash-Alola    |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 21   | Lurantis           |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 21   | Sableye            |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 21   | Oricorio-Pom-Pom   |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 21   | Stoutland          |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 21   | Simipour           |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 21   | Absol              |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 21   | Leafeon            |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 21   | Musharna           |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 21   | Gurdurr            |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 21   | Ludicolo           |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 21   | Spiritomb          |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 21   | Combusken          |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 21   | Qwilfish           |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 21   | Cryogonal          |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 21   | Pawniard           |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 21   | Persian-Alola      |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 21   | Dodrio             |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
Week 2:

Code:
| 1    | Jellicent          |    7 |  43.75% |  42.86% |
| 2    | Ferroseed          |    6 |  37.50% |  33.33% |
| 2    | Cryogonal          |    6 |  37.50% |  16.67% |
| 4    | Primeape           |    5 |  31.25% |  40.00% |
| 5    | Eelektross         |    4 |  25.00% |  75.00% |
| 5    | Oricorio-Pom-Pom   |    4 |  25.00% |  75.00% |
| 5    | Victreebel         |    4 |  25.00% |  75.00% |
| 5    | Mudsdale           |    4 |  25.00% |  75.00% |
| 5    | Hitmonchan         |    4 |  25.00% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Silvally           |    4 |  25.00% |  25.00% |
| 11   | Sandslash-Alola    |    3 |  18.75% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Regirock           |    3 |  18.75% |  66.67% |
| 11   | Rotom-Frost        |    3 |  18.75% |  33.33% |
| 11   | Torterra           |    3 |  18.75% |  33.33% |
| 15   | Stoutland          |    2 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 15   | Kangaskhan         |    2 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 15   | Gurdurr            |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 15   | Lanturn            |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 15   | Oricorio-Sensu     |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 15   | Simisear           |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 15   | Carracosta         |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 15   | Drampa             |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 15   | Leafeon            |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 15   | Absol              |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 15   | Camerupt           |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 15   | Bronzor            |    2 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 15   | Dodrio             |    2 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 28   | Ludicolo           |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 28   | Sableye            |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 28   | Mr. Mime           |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 28   | Kabutops           |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 28   | Tangela            |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 28   | Musharna           |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 28   | Spiritomb          |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 28   | Omastar            |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 28   | Simisage           |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 28   | Rampardos          |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |

TJ

Banned deucer.
is the Smogon Tour Season 34 Championis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Week 3

Code:
| 1    | Silvally           |    8 |  50.00% |  75.00% |
| 2    | Jellicent          |    7 |  43.75% |  42.86% |
| 3    | Drampa             |    5 |  31.25% |  60.00% |
| 4    | Mudsdale           |    4 |  25.00% |  25.00% |
| 4    | Sandslash-Alola    |    4 |  25.00% |  25.00% |
| 6    | Qwilfish           |    3 |  18.75% |  66.67% |
| 6    | Torterra           |    3 |  18.75% |  66.67% |
| 6    | Altaria            |    3 |  18.75% |  66.67% |
| 6    | Kangaskhan         |    3 |  18.75% |  66.67% |
| 6    | Simisear           |    3 |  18.75% |  66.67% |
| 6    | Regirock           |    3 |  18.75% |  66.67% |
| 6    | Primeape           |    3 |  18.75% |  66.67% |
| 6    | Rotom-Frost        |    3 |  18.75% |  66.67% |
| 6    | Leafeon            |    3 |  18.75% |  66.67% |
| 6    | Victreebel         |    3 |  18.75% |  33.33% |
| 6    | Skuntank           |    3 |  18.75% |  33.33% |
| 6    | Eelektross         |    3 |  18.75% |  33.33% |
| 6    | Bronzor            |    3 |  18.75% |  33.33% |
| 19   | Clefairy           |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 19   | Dodrio             |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 19   | Oricorio-Pom-Pom   |    2 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 19   | Raichu-Alola       |    2 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 23   | Aurorus            |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 23   | Ludicolo           |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 23   | Gurdurr            |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 23   | Lycanroc           |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 23   | Spiritomb          |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 23   | Aggron             |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 23   | Combusken          |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 23   | Shiftry            |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 23   | Lanturn            |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 23   | Swanna             |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 23   | Kabutops           |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 23   | Sableye            |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 23   | Absol              |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 23   | Persian-Alola      |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 23   | Lurantis           |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 23   | Ferroseed          |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 23   | Abomasnow          |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 23   | Omastar            |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 23   | Crabominable       |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 23   | Cryogonal          |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 23   | Floatzel           |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |

MZ

Kingtown Kinglaxes vs West Coast Gastrodon-Wests
Alkione vs Taskr
Meru vs Gondra

Los Cherno Bouffalants vs Goat Gogoats
TJ vs TSR
Rexus vs Megazard

Kafuu Cinccinos vs Very Good Reshirams
Kushalos vs gum
PTF vs Raichy

Dewford Town Duckletts vs Lana Del Rayquazas
Star vs Xiri
LordST vs Hamhamhamham​

zS

this is all a moo point
is a Top Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
Kingtown Kinglaxes vs West Coast Gastrodon-Wests
Alkione vs Taskr : This might be one of the highlight games of the Week. Because of taskr's knowledge of the tier I could've bolded him but alkione's teambuilding and ingame are way too good so prolly 50/50
Meru vs Gondra : I've never heard of meru in PU so far but i know that gondra is a really consistent player so imma bold him ig.

Los Cherno Bouffalants vs Goat Gogoats
TJ vs TSR : if he gets a good team he might take this
Rexus vs Megazard : I would like to bold MZ but Rexus is probably one of the best PUers atm.

Kafuu Cinccinos vs Very Good Reshirams
Kushalos vs gum : Clutshalos to win it all
PTF vs Raichy : PTF is really good and i only heard about raichy in ubers.

Dewford Town Duckletts vs Lana Del Rayquazas
Star vs Xiri : another hl game. Xiri had an awesone slam run and won the snake with the best record and star is just one of the most consistent players on the hole smogon scene. 51/49 here.
LordST vs Hamhamhamham : hamham² is really good overall but lst brings really heat AND solid team. gonna give him the edge ig

Last edited:
Reactions: TJ

TJ

Banned deucer.
Week 4

Code:
| 1    | Silvally           |    7 |  43.75% |  57.14% |
| 1    | Sandslash-Alola    |    7 |  43.75% |  28.57% |
| 3    | Lanturn            |    6 |  37.50% |  50.00% |
| 4    | Regirock           |    4 |  25.00% |  75.00% |
| 4    | Primeape           |    4 |  25.00% |  75.00% |
| 4    | Musharna           |    4 |  25.00% |  25.00% |
| 7    | Eelektross         |    3 |  18.75% |  66.67% |
| 7    | Jellicent          |    3 |  18.75% |  33.33% |
| 7    | Rotom-Frost        |    3 |  18.75% |   0.00% |
| 10   | Shiftry            |    2 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 10   | Stoutland          |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 10   | Haunter            |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 10   | Dodrio             |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 10   | Gurdurr            |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 10   | Carbink            |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 10   | Oricorio-Sensu     |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 10   | Tangela            |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 10   | Kangaskhan         |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 10   | Bronzor            |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 10   | Simisear           |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 10   | Oricorio-Pom-Pom   |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 10   | Mudsdale           |    2 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 10   | Kadabra            |    2 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 10   | Torterra           |    2 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Mr. Mime           |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Skuntank           |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Leafeon            |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Poliwrath          |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Lurantis           |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Regice             |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Raichu-Alola       |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Aurorus            |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Drampa             |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Ampharos           |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Metang             |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Golurk             |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Swanna             |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Absol              |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Aggron             |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Scyther            |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Cryogonal          |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Sliggoo            |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Simisage           |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Floatzel           |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Ferroseed          |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Victreebel         |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Omastar            |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Carracosta         |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Roselia            |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |

Specs

Getting in your own way
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
UUPL Champion
Week 5

Kingtown Kinglaxes vs Lana Del Rayquazas
Meru vs Xiri
Alkione vs Mannat

Very Good Reshirams vs Dewford Town Duckletts
Finchinator vs Zesty43
Raichy vs LordST

Goat Gogoats vs Kafuu Cinccinos
Specs vs Kushalos
Megazard vs PTF

West Coast Gastrodon-Wests vs Los Cherno Bouffalants
Taskr vs Rexus
Luthier vs TJ

TJ

Banned deucer.
Week 5

Code:
| 1    | Silvally           |    7 |  43.75% |  42.86% |
| 2    | Qwilfish           |    5 |  31.25% |  80.00% |
| 2    | Victreebel         |    5 |  31.25% |  20.00% |
| 2    | Primeape           |    5 |  31.25% |   0.00% |
| 5    | Mudsdale           |    4 |  25.00% |  75.00% |
| 5    | Aurorus            |    4 |  25.00% |  50.00% |
| 7    | Carracosta         |    3 |  18.75% |  66.67% |
| 7    | Drampa             |    3 |  18.75% |  66.67% |
| 7    | Regirock           |    3 |  18.75% |  33.33% |
| 7    | Swanna             |    3 |  18.75% |  33.33% |
| 7    | Bronzor            |    3 |  18.75% |  33.33% |
| 7    | Absol              |    3 |  18.75% |  33.33% |
| 13   | Duosion            |    2 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Articuno           |    2 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Pyukumuku          |    2 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Tangela            |    2 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Audino             |    2 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Dodrio             |    2 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Oricorio-Sensu     |    2 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Gurdurr            |    2 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Oricorio-Pom-Pom   |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 13   | Torterra           |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 13   | Cryogonal          |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 13   | Simisear           |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 13   | Sandslash-Alola    |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Jellicent          |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Carbink            |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Hitmonchan         |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Shiftry            |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Metang             |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Haunter            |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Pinsir             |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Crabominable       |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Floatzel           |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Eelektross         |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Persian-Alola      |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Granbull           |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Kangaskhan         |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Golurk             |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Lanturn            |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Musharna           |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Pawniard           |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Electrode          |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Zangoose           |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Omastar            |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Drifblim           |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Altaria            |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |

zS

this is all a moo point
is a Top Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
Week 6 :

Kingtown Kinglaxes vs Dewford Town Duckletts

Meru vs EviGaro
Alkione vs LordST

Lana Del Rayquazas vs Kafuu Cinccinos

Xiri vs Kushalos
Hamhamhamham vs PTF

Very Good Reshirams vs Los Cherno Bouffalants

Finchinator vs Rexus
Raichy vs TJ

Goat Gogoats vs West Coast Gastrodon-Wests

Megazard vs Luthier
poh vs taskr

Last edited:

TJ

Banned deucer.
Week 6

Code:
| 1    | Silvally           |    8 |  50.00% |  50.00% |
| 2    | Primeape           |    6 |  37.50% |  66.67% |
| 3    | Jellicent          |    5 |  31.25% |  60.00% |
| 3    | Oricorio-Pom-Pom   |    5 |  31.25% |  60.00% |
| 5    | Drampa             |    4 |  25.00% |  75.00% |
| 5    | Rotom-Frost        |    4 |  25.00% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Torterra           |    4 |  25.00% |  25.00% |
| 8    | Mudsdale           |    3 |  18.75% |  66.67% |
| 8    | Ferroseed          |    3 |  18.75% |  66.67% |
| 8    | Lanturn            |    3 |  18.75% |  33.33% |
| 8    | Kangaskhan         |    3 |  18.75% |   0.00% |
| 12   | Metang             |    2 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 12   | Sableye            |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Claydol            |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Simisear           |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Victreebel         |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Dodrio             |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Sandslash-Alola    |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Swanna             |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Cryogonal          |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Gurdurr            |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Absol              |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Qwilfish           |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Eelektross         |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Regirock           |    2 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 12   | Clefairy           |    2 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 12   | Combusken          |    2 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 28   | Articuno           |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 28   | Audino             |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 28   | Aggron             |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 28   | Poliwrath          |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 28   | Bronzor            |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 28   | Oricorio-Sensu     |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 28   | Crabominable       |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 28   | Hitmonchan         |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 28   | Shiftry            |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 28   | Persian-Alola      |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 28   | Skuntank           |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 28   | Altaria            |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 28   | Stoutland          |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 28   | Sawsbuck           |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 28   | Mareanie           |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 28   | Ludicolo           |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |

MZ

Week 7

Kingtown Kinglaxes vs Goat Gogoats
Meru vs Megazard
Alkione vs Specs

West Coast Gastrodon-Wests vs Very Good Reshirams
Luthier vs Finchinator
Taskr vs Raichy

Los Cherno Bouffalants vs Lana Del Rayquazas
Rexus vs Xiri
TJ vs Hamhamhamham

Kafuu Cinccinos vs Dewford Town Duckletts
Kushalos vs Star
PTF vs LordST​

TJ

Banned deucer.
Week 7

Code:
| 1    | Silvally           |    7 |  58.33% |  42.86% |
| 2    | Mudsdale           |    4 |  33.33% |  75.00% |
| 2    | Lanturn            |    4 |  33.33% |  50.00% |
| 2    | Rotom-Frost        |    4 |  33.33% |  50.00% |
| 2    | Primeape           |    4 |  33.33% |  50.00% |
| 6    | Regirock           |    3 |  25.00% |  66.67% |
| 6    | Musharna           |    3 |  25.00% |  66.67% |
| 6    | Simisear           |    3 |  25.00% |  33.33% |
| 6    | Torterra           |    3 |  25.00% |   0.00% |
| 10   | Oricorio-Sensu     |    2 |  16.67% | 100.00% |
| 10   | Drampa             |    2 |  16.67% | 100.00% |
| 10   | Leafeon            |    2 |  16.67% |  50.00% |
| 10   | Qwilfish           |    2 |  16.67% |  50.00% |
| 10   | Metang             |    2 |  16.67% |  50.00% |
| 10   | Skuntank           |    2 |  16.67% |  50.00% |
| 10   | Oricorio-Pom-Pom   |    2 |  16.67% |  50.00% |
| 17   | Hitmonchan         |    1 |   8.33% | 100.00% |
| 17   | Audino             |    1 |   8.33% | 100.00% |
| 17   | Duosion            |    1 |   8.33% | 100.00% |
| 17   | Kadabra            |    1 |   8.33% | 100.00% |
| 17   | Ludicolo           |    1 |   8.33% | 100.00% |
| 17   | Stoutland          |    1 |   8.33% | 100.00% |
| 17   | Simipour           |    1 |   8.33% | 100.00% |
| 17   | Eelektross         |    1 |   8.33% | 100.00% |
| 17   | Victreebel         |    1 |   8.33% | 100.00% |
| 17   | Sandslash-Alola    |    1 |   8.33% | 100.00% |
| 17   | Golurk             |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 17   | Gurdurr            |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 17   | Jellicent          |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 17   | Carracosta         |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 17   | Spiritomb          |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 17   | Swanna             |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 17   | Regice             |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 17   | Throh              |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 17   | Stunfisk           |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 17   | Dodrio             |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 17   | Altaria            |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 17   | Omastar            |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 17   | Absol              |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |

MZ

Semifinals

Goat Gogoats vs West Coast Gastrodon-Wests
Megazard vs Gondra
TSR vs Taskr

Dewford Town Duckletts vs Los Cherno Bouffalants
Star vs Rexus
LordST vs TJ​

TJ

Banned deucer.
Semifinals

Code:
| 1    | Jellicent          |    5 |  62.50% |  60.00% |
| 1    | Silvally           |    5 |  62.50% |  40.00% |
| 3    | Rotom-Frost        |    4 |  50.00% |  50.00% |
| 4    | Omastar            |    2 |  25.00% | 100.00% |
| 4    | Kangaskhan         |    2 |  25.00% | 100.00% |
| 4    | Ferroseed          |    2 |  25.00% | 100.00% |
| 4    | Torterra           |    2 |  25.00% |  50.00% |
| 4    | Regirock           |    2 |  25.00% |  50.00% |
| 4    | Drampa             |    2 |  25.00% |   0.00% |
| 10   | Kadabra            |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 10   | Simisear           |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 10   | Rapidash           |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 10   | Metang             |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 10   | Altaria            |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 10   | Roselia            |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 10   | Turtonator         |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 10   | Cryogonal          |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 10   | Oricorio-Pom-Pom   |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 10   | Lycanroc           |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 10   | Aggron             |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 10   | Mudsdale           |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 10   | Servine            |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 10   | Sandslash-Alola    |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 10   | Golurk             |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 10   | Gurdurr            |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 10   | Dodrio             |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 10   | Victreebel         |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 10   | Skuntank           |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 10   | Eelektross         |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 10   | Oricorio-Sensu     |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 10   | Poliwrath          |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)