Lower Tier QC Teams and Guidelines

Recently the Past Gens C&C project has really been getting off the ground thanks to increased activity from many people (thanks for all your hard work everyone, keep it up!). With the increase in volume of lower-tier analyses being worked on, we have decided to create this separate subforum so that the status of the higher priority OU analyses can be monitored more easily in the main subforum.

With the increase in volume of lower-tier analyses comes a need for guidelines as to who should be allowed to conduct QC. We can't rely on the teams that have been established for OU because frankly, these days it's quite possible they've never in their lives touched the lower tiers in the generation they have expertise in.

The Past Gen C&C staff intends to approve users for QC for each lower tier, and once approved a member will be added to a list of QC teams maintained here and will also be allowed to approve further QC team members. It's not our intention for this to become any sort of hindrance to things getting QCed, so please feel welcome to apply to be added as a QC team member if you feel you have sufficient expertise in a tier; don't wait to be added to the thread before posting a check if someone has approved you. Also, even if you aren't a QC team member, your opinions on these analyses are of course welcome if you have experience in the tier, so please don't hesitate to take part in this project. Additionally, QC team members are encouraged to assist with grammar, making GPer's jobs a bit easier.

If you want to write a lower-tier analysis, it would be best to seek informal approval from a QC team member from that tier before you start.

Lower Tier QC Teams

RBY
RBY Ubers
Sevi 7
Oiseau Bleu
FriendOfMrGolem120
Alpha Male Psyduck
Enigami
Ctown6

RBY UU
phoopes
Sevi 7
Shellnuts
Volk

RBY NU
Volk
Enigami
Shellnuts
Sevi 7
phoopes
Sabelette

Stadium OU
Oiseau Bleu
Mikon
Ctown6
Torchic

Tradebacks OU
Shellnuts
Melanie uwu
Ctown6
Enigami
Torchic

GSC
GSC Ubers
Conflict
M Dragon
vani
Isa
Mr.378
Earthworm

GSC UU
avarice
Century Express
Earthworm
Estarossa
HSA
Jorgen
Mystras Leoxses

GSC NU
cherryb0ng
Earthworm
Estarossa
FNH
Sevi 7
Siatam

RSE
RSE OU Doubles
SuperEpicAmpharos
xzern
zeefable

RSE Ubers
Lasen (Leader)
Inspirited
Exiline
SuperEpicAmpharos

RSE UU
Hogg
Heysup
Plas
Mazz

RSE NU
Oglemi
Heysup
Rabia
Jisoo
Disjunction
poh

DPP
DPP Ubers
BKC
Tomahawk

DPP UU
Tomahawk

DPP NU
Bughouse
Honko
Oglemi

DPP PU
Akir
Aliss
avarice
Estarossa
gum
zS

BW
BW UU
SBPC (Leader)
Finchinator
MrAldo
DnB
choolio
EviGaro

BW RU
SBPC (Leader)
Finchinator
MrAldo
DnB
EviGaro

BW NU
SBPC (Leader)
Finchinator
DnB

BW PU
Akir (Leader)
SBPC
SergioRules
EviGaro

I am sure I am missing people from the above. If anyone can help out with who should be added please let me know or post in this thread. To apply for approval, either contact myself or post in this thread letting me know which tier you should be added to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm running a GSC NU mini analysis project. We are going to start posting mini analyses that have been QCed and will only need GP (one check) before being uploaded.

The QC team includes me, ReeceHughes, and Makkususu and may also grow to include others who have been contributing to the project if they choose to conduct QC checks.

edit: If anyone is interested in this project, please get in touch or join the GSC discord.

Last edited:
A RBY UU analysis project has now also been launched. I believe the intention is to run it similarly to the GSC NU project, but we will see how it ends up working. If they are full analyses then we will likely go with the standard two QC / two GP checks.

At this stage, the QC team is phoopes, Sevi 7, Shellnuts, and EB0LA although more users may get added.

edit: Added Volk
edit2: and Plague von Karma

If you want to get involved with the RBY UU community or this project, check out their discord.

Last edited:

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
Whoops, didn't keep this too updated...

To help close out the RBY UU Analysis Project, pacattacc is joining QC.

There's a new Stadium OU QC Team featuring Mikon, Ctown6, and Oiseau Bleu.

Lasen is now leading ADV Ubers QC.

Lutra has left RBY Ubers QC due to very understandable time constraints.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)