Tournament Los Juegos del Azar (Signups & Information)

sharpclaw

is a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Irpachuza sent me, ty Irps

PS! Username: sharp_claw
Timezone/hours: GMT-5, daytimes are best but I can make most things work
Discord Username: sharp_claw#3714
Notably: I had such a strangely spectacular losing record in CCC1 (go surskits) that I decided to manage-and-not-play CCC2 instead, then keep on running from the 0-8 and host CCC3, so draft me for Good Vibes Only tysm (CCC3 awards coming soonTM)

Last edited:

RSB

Dreaming of a shore bordering another world
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
PS! Username: RSB
Timezone: -5, im good pretty much all day
Discord Username: RSB#1680

Not to toot my own horn but I was the co-manager of the winning team of CCC1 the bunnelbys while also nearly winning all of my own games.

Last edited:

avarice

greedy for love
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
• PS! Username: avarice
• Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: (Consider the fact that the rounds will be short, so you'll be playing every 3 days or so): gmt -4 p flexible
• Discord Username: dillon#0001

• PS! Username: JereReturn
  • Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: (Consider the fact that the rounds will be short, so you'll be playing every 3 days or so): GMT-3 almost every day post 7:00 pm except thursday and friday, friday i should be on from 12:00 to 6:00 pm, saturday and sunday i should be available all day
  • Discord Username: JereRetorno#6293

Wamr

Never Give Up!!
is a Tiering Contributor
  • PS! Username: Wamr
  • Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: (Consider the fact that the rounds will be short, so you'll be playing every 3 days or so): -5 / +2 in November
  • Discord Username: Wamr#4574

PS! Username: MultiPokemon
Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: GMT-4
Discord Username: MyNameIsOranges#2117

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)