SM OU Looking for opinion on my offensive team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played competitive pokemon for quite some time. I enjoy having my pokemon outspeed most of my opponents team, so I made team that have above 100 base speed. What do you think of it?

Garchomp:

I use my tank Garchomp mainly to set up stealth rock, use toxic and wear down my physical pokemon.

Landshark (Garchomp) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Toxic

Blacephalon:

Despite its frailty choice specs Blacephalon finds its use as a late game sweeper or to break through some key pokemon.

Disco (Blacephalon) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Trick

Keldeo-Resolute:

Most of the time calm mind Keldeo is my opening pokemon to prevent my opponent from setting entry hazard and to threat Greninja.

Unicorn (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Taunt

Kartana:

Swords dance Kartana is my second win condition beside Pinsir it ability to outspeed and do neutral damage to almost every pokemon is essential.

Origami (Kartana) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Giga Impact

Ninetales-Alola:

Surprisingly aurora veil Alolan Ninetales can find some use outside of setting aurora veil, in checking Tapu Fini and dragon types.

Mr.Fox (Ninetales-Alola) (M) @ Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Aurora Veil
- Freeze-Dry
- Hypnosis
- Moonblast

Pinsir:

Pinsir is the main win condition of this team, though it requires some support the payoff is worth the trouble.

Stag Beetle (Pinsir) @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Return
- Quick Attack
- Close Combat

Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this. If you need help with the explanations, you can use the smogon dex for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)