move 3: Sucker Punch
move 4: Axe Kick / Throat Chop
item: Life Orb / Silver Powder
tera type: Bug
ability: Tinted Lens
nature: Adamant
evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

* The combination of First Impression and Tinted Lens make Lokix one of the most threatening revenge killers in the format, able to outprioritize and KO foes regardless of resistance.

* First Impression is Lokix's most important attack, but it can only be used as the first attack after it switches in.

* U-turn can be punishing against offensive teams as the lack of resists means Lokix can keep switching in and dealing big damage with First Impression, at the cost of making it vulnerable to hazards.

* Leech Life is the strongest Bug-type move Lokix learns outside of First Impression, with the added benefit of healing recoil damage.

* Sucker Punch is a powerful STAB priority move, enabling Lokix to outprioritize foes even after it has used First Impression.

* Axe Kick is the only coverage move of note in Lokix's moveset due to its high Base Power. Be wary of the low accuracy and recoil that occurs should it miss.

*Throat Chop is the most powerful Dark-type move Lokix learns. It also has the side benefit of disabling Roar from Hippowdon and Hyper Voice from Sylveon.

* Swords Dance is an option to make Lokix a sweeper instead of a revenge killer.

Items
========

**Life Orb**: Life Orb enables easier revenge kills at the cost of recoil.

**Silver Powder**: Silver Powder raises the power of First Impression without the recoil from Life Orb, and it also frees up Life Orb for a teammate to use instead.

Tera Types
========

**Bug**: A Bug Tera Type increases the damage of First Impression, allowing Lokix to OHKO foes it could not otherwise, such as Dragapult.

[CREDITS]
Written by: [[Blackbeltsam, 11020]]
Quality Checked by: [[DerpySuX, 528485]]
Grammar checked by: [[Lunaflare, 430518]] and [[autumn, 384270]]

Last edited:

DerpySuX

I’ll encourage ya smile, I’d expect you don’t cry
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
You can remove the bullet point for U-turn, since basically everyone knows what it does.

I would remove SD from the slash ins, but keeping it as a mention is fine imo.

Otherwise this looks really good! Lokix is pretty simple. QC APPROVED

"Throat Chop is the most powerful Dark Move Lokix learns that is not dependent on the opponent's actions. It also has the side benefit of disabling Roar from Hippowdon and Hyper Voice from Sylveon."

I would just say it's the most powerful move it learns, not include the dependency part. Cause, while Sucker Punch is indeed great, it IS weaker BP than Throat Chop. Idk very nitpicky but that can be me. I think it's interesting this mon gets an analysis. At 1st glance I thought "well, this gen needed at least 1 garbage mon," but after facing it not so much.

amcheck implement what you want
add remove

[SET]
name: Tinted Offense
move 1: First Impression
move 2: U-turn / Leech Life

[SET COMMENTS]

* The combination of First Impression and Tinted Lens make Lokix one of the most threatening revenge killers Revenge Killers in the format, able to out-prioritize Out Prioritize and KO foes regardless of resistance.

* First Impression is Lokix's its most important attack, but it can only be used as the first attack after it switches in.

* Leech Life is the strongest Bug-type Bug-Type Move Lokix learns outside of First Impression, with the added benefit of healing recoil damage.

* Sucker Punch is a powerful STAB Priority Move, enabling Lokix to outprioritize foes even after it has used First Impression.

*Throat Chop is the most powerful Dark-type Move Lokix learns that is not dependent on the opponent's actions. It also has the side benefit of disabling Roar from Hippowdon and Hyper Voice from Sylveon.

* Axe Kick is the only coverage move of note in Lokix's moveset due to its high Base Power. Be wary wearyof the low accuracy and recoil that occurs should it miss.

* Swords Dance is an option to make Lokix a sweeper instead of a revenge killer. if you want Lokix to Sweep rather than just Revenge Kill.

Items
========

**Silver Powder**: Silver Powder Powerder raises the power of First Impression without the recoil from Life Orb, and it also frees up Life Orb for a teammate to use instead.

Tera Types
========

**Bug**: A Bug Tera Type increases the damage of First Impression, allowing Lokix to OHKO foes it could not otherwise, such as Dragapult.

[CREDITS]
Grammar checked by:

autumn

only i will remain
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
C&C Leader
stamping the above GP Team done
Blackbeltsam credit lunaflare and me as gpers
[SET]
name: Tinted Offense
move 1: First Impression
move 2: U-turn / Leech Life

[SET COMMENTS]

* The combination of First Impression and Tinted Lens make Lokix one of the most threatening revenge killers Revenge Killers in the format, able to outprioritize Out Prioritize and KO foes regardless of resistance.

* First Impression is Lokix's its most important attack, but it can only be used as the first attack after it switches in.

* Leech Life is the strongest Bug-type Bug-Type move Lokix learns outside of First Impression, with the added benefit of healing recoil damage. - this is slashed behind u-turn but you haven't explained that, do that right above this point + make it clear when to use each one

* Sucker Punch is a powerful STAB priority move, enabling Lokix to outprioritize foes even after it has used First Impression.

*Throat Chop is the most powerful Dark-type move Lokix learns that is not dependent on the opponent's actions. It also has the side benefit of disabling Roar from Hippowdon and Hyper Voice from Sylveon.

* Axe Kick is the only coverage move of note in Lokix's moveset due to its high Base Power. Be wary weary of the low accuracy and recoil that occurs should it miss. - axe kick is slashed before throat chop so this point should be above

* Swords Dance is an option to make Lokix a sweeper instead of a revenge killer. if you want Lokix to Sweep rather than just Revenge Kill.

Items
========

**Silver Powder**: Silver Powder Powerder raises the power of First Impression without the recoil from Life Orb, and it also frees up Life Orb for a teammate to use instead.

Tera Types
========

[CREDITS]
Grammar checked by:

Is it possible Lunge is worth a mention? If U-Turn wasn't slashed w/ Leech Life I wouldn't even bring it up, but compared to Leech Life it drops their Atk in exchange for not healing. Healing recoil isn't that great, Lokix obviously has no bulk or it'd be everywhere lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)