Logging into Shoddy Battle

So, I recently downloaded Shoddy Battle onto my new laptop. However, I can't seem to log-in to it. I'm using the correct username and password, of which is the same as the forum log-in. No matter how many times I try, I'm stuck at the log-in screen. I've even attempted to create a new account, which I'm successful in doing, however even using said account information leaves me at the same screen. Am I missing something?

Have you registered an account on that server? Go to the register tab, type in a username and password, press register. Once you registered, login with the credentials you entered on the server registration.

If you have done that, and pressed login, and it hasn't taken you anywhere, but "Login" is still clickable and it has a lined-out box inside of it (For Windows), then you have lost connection to the server.

Have you registered an account on that server? Go to the register tab, type in a username and password, press register. Once you registered, login with the credentials you entered on the server registration.

If you have done that, and pressed login, and it hasn't taken you anywhere, but "Login" is still clickable and it has a lined-out box inside of it (For Windows), then you have lost connection to the server.
Yes, I've registered on it, as I said. If I've lost my connection to the server, then that doesn't really inform me of what I should do, considering my connection is sustainable and I haven't had any issues with it for anything else.

Does a message,or anything pop u when you try to log in?
No, I'm prompted by nothing.

Does it say that your username or pass are invalid, or do you simply enter your information and nothing happens?
After clicking log-in, the screen simply remains the same. Nothing pops up, I'm not alerted that the information is incorrect, nothing happens at all. I've created two accounts and nothing works.

@hamlin4th - Did you not read anything above? That was already asked before.

You are losing connection to the server, so try a different server, or try later. If anything, try at a local Wi-Fi hotspot.

It works with other servers, however does this mean I'm restricted to servers with a lesser population? This doesn't seem to be as fun >.>

@Kelranox - I think the Smogon server is too full of connections, 500 on the server, and maybe 300 on the website, thats a lot. Try when there is not a lot of people. Then it may be your router distrubuting the bandwidth. Maybe, try a friend's internet, or an open Wi-Fi network.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)