Local Tourney Warstory: Me vs. nomargu46

I have seen battles but this one has the most irony. When the game turned I thought you were gonna win really. I mean critical hits 2 times in a row till powder. That magnezone thing happened to me aswell. I mean swords danced instead of just quaking which also cost me the match. Lol but still eventhough you earthquaked there was a possilibity of missing it:P Very good and refreshing battle.

Turn 16:
Gyarados used Earthquake! Gyarados' Attack missed!
Magnezone used Thunderbolt! It's Super Effective! (20% damage)

0-1

D-Guert (nomargu46) Wins!
hah i did that once with lax insense.

Toxicroak used poison jab!
gardevour used psychic!
gardevour's attack missed!
Toxicroak used sucker punch!
gardevour fainted!

That was funny to read. You almost did it too. Good job. And well Swellow had to have at least 999 attack to do 70% to Heatran.

That was funny to read. You almost did it too. Good job. And well Swellow had to have at least 999 attack to do 70% to Heatran.
Well, Adamant-Max EV's-Choice Band-Guts on top of Facade-Boosted-STAB'd could do it. ;)

Nomargu's team looks incredibly inbalanced but he played it amazingly well.

Lol a great warstory I sympathize with you on how in the beginning you got outpredicted and over powered( 70% percent to a heatran xD). I totally thought it was an awesome way to lose with hax. Well at least your Gyarados wasn't defeated by a scarfed physical Alakazam.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Do not resurrect threads which are three years old, just leave them to die. As a rule of thumb, only bring up an old thread if your post is enough to be a new OP for a thread.

Ninja'd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)