Little Cup Premier League (Official Schedule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm still a bit unclear as to what happens now, am I 100% out of the LC Premier League or is there something else that might happen?

Ok, it's clear there won't be any more trades. To address JacobNinja's concern...possibly! I want everyone to have as much fun out of this as possible. I've given all the previous managers a few days to use their credits to trade or purchase from the auctions...none have done so still! As such, I am locking those rosters.

Snowpoint Snovers Credits: 0 | Players: Danilo / Raseri / Chieliee / Woodchuck / The_Unlucky_One / TrollFreak / Arcticblast

Morningwood Timburrs Credits: 3500 | Players: DatCoconut / Corkscrew / mikel / TPM / puregenius / Icicle_Fissh / Younii / FireMage

Murkrow Mafia Credits: 0 | Players: Electrolyte / FLCL / Nebuchadnezzar / Apt-Get / Ashley11 / Dcae / NoGoodUserNames / H-C / Annoyer

Chinchou Challengers Credits: 0 | Players: comatthew6 / Axisotaku / BROStime / HSA / Blue_Eon / wiitle / Goddess Briyella

501st Fist Credits: 0 | Players: tennisace / prem / MarceloDK / fatty / little_gk / Novaray / Rockhp31

DEINO UNCHAINED Credits: 0 | Players: D4RR3N / Raichy / Litchi / joshe / TehMexicanDewd / Mylo_Xyloto / Dr_Ciel / .Robert / Jayde / The Exeggutor

Now, out of the current remaining players: form teams of 8. No more, no less. One of the players will be the manager; he can play, just like the previous managers. If you can form a team (with confirmation by each player) by May 3rd, I'll consider you in LCPL. Week 1 begins May 4th, with or without extra teams. You need a team name, an IRC channel, and 8 players to confirm.

Let's see who else joins!

Alright I've already sent PMs to everybody on the signup list that wasn't drafted. If i missed somebody and you see this, I'm sorry I'd still love to have you. If i accidentally sent it to one of your guys, again I'm sorry I just was going through a lot of names really fast.
Right now we're going to be the tyROUGES
First 7, or 8 if i'm not counted in the team of 8 are going to be privlaged to be on, not going to bother with tryouts. Enguarde has already claimed his spot and Treecko37 has done so as well

ABfloww has joined our ranks
and Dwibnub follows
grimsly claims our 6th spot leaving just two left
jacobninja signed on leaving just 1 spot left
and the final spot goes to TheQuasar
team assemble at #Tyrouge

blaraedit: your channel isn't registered.
mageedit: I'll fix that fixed

For anyone still out there that wants to join pm me. We'll be the Titanium Tirtougas until someone who joins the team can tell me a better name. I'll edit this post with the team, and reply to your pm.

Lunatic Lies
Nozzle
Furai

Week 1

Murkrow Mafia v Morningwood Timburrs
Snowpoint Snovers v 8th Team
Chinchou Challengers v 501st Fist
tyRouges v DEINO UNCHAINED

Week 2

8th Team v Murkrow Mafia
Morningwood Timburrs v 501st Fist
Snowpoint Snovers v DEINO UNCHAINED
Chinchou Challengers v tyRouges

Week 3

Murkrow Mafia v 501st Fist
8th team v DEINO UNCHAINED
Morningwood Timburrs v tyRouges
Snowpoint Snovers v Chinchou Challengers

Week 4

DEINO UNCHAINED v Murkrow Mafia
501st Fist v tyRouges
8th Team v Chinchou Challengers
Morningwood Timburrs v Snowpoint Snovers

Week 5

Murkrow Mafia v tyRouges
DEINO UNCHAINED v Chinchou Challengers
501st Fist v Snowpoint Snovers
8th Team v Morningwood Timburrs

Week 6

Chinchou Challengers v Murkrow Mafia
tyRouges v Snowpoint Snover
DEINO UNCHAINED v Morningwood Timburrs
501st Fist v 8th Team

Week 7

Murkrow Mafia v Snowpoint Snover
Chinchou Challengers v Morningwood Timburrs
tyRouges v 8th Team
DEINO UNCHAINED v 501st Fist

I need the 8th team finished by tonight. Otherwise, I'm rolling with 7 and changing the weekly schedule.

edit: I made one with no errors.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
You've made an error with that blara. The timburrs are playing the 8th team twice, and don't play the challengers at all. there are also 2 of the 8th team in week 4.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Username: Furai
Tiers played: DPP LC, Round 4, Round 5, Current
Inactivity: finals etc, i'll let u know when i cant

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
WOW bs we have to play snovers twice and we never play timburrs

blarajan please fix

Meh i could still sub in case someone can't play at some time. Or someone decides to drop out. (Pls blara)

^^From what I remember either tomorrow or in a few hours. That's gotta be fun. Anyway, gl Snovers our team is rigged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)