Tournament LITTLE CUP PLAYER RANKING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won against Merritt in a fun match...the guy didnt have his regular teams so he had to make one on the spot, but GG

Last edited:
im actually going to make a serious activity call vs star has seen my messages on discord and logs off. Witnesses Kingler12345. I can provide screenshots if needed.

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
im actually going to make a serious activity call vs star has seen my messages on discord and logs off. Witnesses Kingler12345. I can provide screenshots if needed.
maybe you should try scheduling a time instead of expecting me to find you online.. I've been pretty busy this week

maybe you should try scheduling a time instead of expecting me to find you online.. I've been pretty busy this week
i was baiting u.

won g1 despite a blind Snivy and won game 2 which came down to like 3 different rolls of Spore, in the end I needed 1 one-turn sleep out of 2 and luckily got the first one. GGs.

Coconut.

Reactions: PD

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I know my team auto-lost to NP Vullaby but the Dark Pulse still stings a bit. Oh well, my fault for banking on Pory to win. I'll bring a better team next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)