Tournament LITTLE CUP PLAYER RANKING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok you need to chill im sorry i didnt fight u after i beat u but i dont have to say yes and i had fender vmed cause i want to climb as much as every1 here. Also, pd wanted to watch and i told him not to talk not my fault of his actions. Pls calm down i never did anything wrong expect for beating u and saying no to ur immediate challenge.

Lepros

You say "fishing for activity wins" when it was you too in need of getting an activity win vs fender was it not? You entered this lc player ranking tour to compete did you not? If you're going to be complaining about activity and refusing challenges then I'm pretty sure you should respond to challenges quicker rather than ignore my challenge on your wall and then respond to the person who wants to fight you for open who posts after me on your wall. You also complain about me "refusing your challenge" when t'was you avoiding itzviper's challenges before me? You say that I have been refusing challenges when I haven't even been on ps? Some nerve... and yes I may have been "trashtalking you" but I have a plethora of logs of you doing the same pal. You say that you were "high"... if that is so, then why would you even care if someone is trashtalking you or not, or be unable to "put up a fight" and play victim. If you were high why get on ps and play someone for a tour? You make unreasonable decisions then turn around and stab those that oppose what you want.

I was not avoidoing viper's chalenge I was the one to talk to him to ight me too. Thrashtalk is thrashtalk doesnt amtter if you are high or not i said all i had ad requested sth. This is good for you one less opponent :) . And you say compete while you are only fishing for acitivity and refusing chlallenges LOL

Ok you need to chill im sorry i didnt fight u after i beat u but i dont have to say yes and i had fender vmed cause i want to climb as much as every1 here. Also, pd wanted to watch and i told him not to talk not my fault of his actions. Pls calm down i never did anything wrong expect for beating u and saying no to ur immediate challenge.
Not against you but you were in a bad manner not accepting the chall dude, if everyone acts like that this tour would be a failure. You were there, you could take the chall, but you prefered challenging the higher seed even if you could defeat lepros for your seed, i feel like this was a bad behaviour, and completely against the spirit of the tour, johning the lower seed to avoid the chall...
Refusing the chall is not banned, but that was definitely a selfish and unsportsmanlike behaviour

when you trashtalk but you are still ranked 34 ...

i get that but when i told him i had no more teams that were rlly ready and had to get back to some irl stuff he also didnt listen and it got to this point again im sorry to Lepros still tho.

guys this is a tournament that we're doing for fun, there's no need to get worked up this much about it

Reactions: PD
Lepros I am sorry you feel that way, but what else can you do when your opp doesn't respond to your challenge nor takes an effort to read it.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/lepros.219730/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/thefenderstory.222564/

as you can see ..

-Guess I am just "fishing for activity wins" ... next time, respond to player's challenges on their walls where it counts so there is evident proof in which you can use to defend yourself when it comes to activity

I am done here :) and gl in future tournaments.

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
i challed and won, then lost in a haxy one, then won again, and then got #1 by winning in a haxy one

btw I already beat matame but forgot to call act but I hope this is oc bc it had already been a week when a destroyed matame

lost g1 to dazz gleam chou wtf is that eniigma

won g2 outplays

lost g3 cause i derped and sacked 2 mons forgetting i had heal bell

EDIT ik its not bo3 just we played 3 games

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)