Tournament LITTLE CUP PLAYER RANKING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiend

someguy
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LC Leader
you didn't...
your content page doesn't show it, pd's page doesn't, and your page doesnt, and you didn't respond in the thread, so as far as anyone can tell you're the one with poor activity

Fiend

someguy
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LC Leader
you never called for it(unless you did and i completely missed it?), plus the guy below you was active enough to call for it. we could check every page for contact but pm / ps / skype contact happens making bad calls more likely.

plus, again, you were inactive enough to lose vs the guy below you which shows you weren't very open to play so I don't think you can really complain about losing acts. Sorry man, if you call it next time then you won't lose it.

Reactions: PD
Mambo jsut put me out of this ladder at all I am tired of this shit. Everyone here is trying to abuse the rules refusing challenges and fishing for activities win. Also this is not sth that promotes sportmanship but thrashtalk is all that is. PD was refusing my challenges consecutively fishing for acitivtes win while I was on holdiays and then trhastalked me for 0 reasons. Just tired of this I mean i repscted my oppoentn and accepted his request even high., but he didn't accept my challnege back while he was on and he was kinda obligated to.
http://imgur.com/a/tSKjL ( pics from the match i modjoined and viped let pd join just to have him thrashtalk me)
http://imgur.com/a/eW1QN (viper's unsportmanship)
I repeat put me out of this , thanks:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)