Tournament LITTLE CUP PLAYER RANKING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
OMG it started!

Games will be Bo1. Like all other Smogon tournaments, please contact your opponents via Smogon VM / PM if you want to have a case for activity. The basic rules of the tournament were presented in the original thread which I've quoted below:
Original Post by Mambo said:
Who will solidify themselves as the best LC player?

This goal of this "tournament" is to establish the most up-to-date and objectively accurate LC player ranking list. A temporary ranking will be constructed by a council of myself, Quote, Heysup, Berks, and tcr, with Bane. acting as an unbiased voice when one of these council members' rank is being discussed. Once this temporary ranking is established, the rankings will work just as this example:

Say three players A, B, and C are ranked 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, respectively. Player B can challenge Player A for the 1st rank. If Player B loses, they must wait 72 hours before challenging Player A again - if Player B wins, they will become 1st rank and Player A will become 2nd rank. Player C can challenge the new 2nd rank, Player A, with the same guidelines. If a player defeats the player ranked above them, there is no time constraint in challenging the next highest rank. If it isn't evident, you can only challenge the player ranked one spot above and accept challenges from the player ranked one spot below.

Activity wins will be decided on a case-by-case basis by me. Should I be involved in the activity, Quote will make the decision. Should it be between the two of us, Bane. will make the decision.

If you'd like to be a part of these rankings, post "in" below as you would for any other tournament. Any additional players down the road will added at the bottom of the rankings. Sign ups will be open until August 6th.

This ranking list will run until it dies or I get tired of hosting it.
1) Heysup
2) Star.
3) ZoroarkForever
4) ZoroDark
5) blarajan
6) Mambo
7) fatty
8) Confide
9) Fiend
10) Celestavian

11) tcr
12) majaspic22
13) Tricking
14) Coconut
15) fitzy72
16) Infamy
17) Dundies
18) Shrug
19) fran17
20) PDC
21) Oma
22) Tahu
23) Pikasohn
24) TUO
25) Holiday
26) The Quasar
27) Rumor
28) PD
29) Quote
30) The Avalanches
31) Merritt
32) Eniigma
33) ItzViper482
34) Berks
35) TheFenderStory
36) Sam-testings
37) 067jox
38) Huston
39) Silverwhiteblue
40) Eternal Spirit
41) EpicBradley129
42) Endal
43) TraceofLife
44) SilentMango
45) Kurukaito
46) rssp1
47) KnightsofHallow
48) Mikaav
49) RickyGao
50) Hawkie
51) wishes
52) Ununhexium
53) Spinblade 237
54) GreenKnightScizor
55) Arifeen
56) S.J.SAKIB
57) Aramonia
58) tjdaas
59) Aubisio
60) Drangonn.
61) Matame
62) Doc Zoch
63) Pokemon65ash
64) cryalot
65) HQuaze
66) Wretched Waltz
67) Axel™
68) p2
I am currently 2nd. My good friend Starmaster is obviously first, while blarajan is third.
I chall Star., we schedule for two days from now. At the same time, blarajan challs me. Can I dodge the chall by beating Star first? Or am I forced to play blarajan first, then lose my opportunity to play vs Star if he wins (I know that's not gonna happen but please keep this possibility in mind for the sake of the scenario).

Same question if blarajan challs me first but I get the chance to play Star before the scheduled time.​
You could technically dodge blarajan's challenge by defeating Star, yes. If you're able to defeat the person in front of you though, you are the superior player and shouldn't have to defend yourself against blarajan as well - at least, that's the basis behind this ranking system and the tournament. I'm also going to bank on the fact that those participating aren't going to try to beat the system to move up in the ranks. That'd just defeat the whole purpose of the tournament.

Last edited:

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ununhexium at 59 is a fucking travesty I'll have you know I've won a single round of LC open

Regardless do we need to post if we've contacted whomever

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Oh ya, I beat rajan
also do we need to post replays in this thread
That's not necessary so long as people aren't being stupid and faking advances

Reactions: PD

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
This goal of this "tournament" is to establish the most up-to-date and objectively accurate LC player ranking list. A temporary ranking will be constructed by a council of myself, Quote, Heysup, Berks, and tcr, with Bane. acting as an unbiased voice when one of these council members' rank is being discussed.
Kids ass at DPP LC only lucks me and he's #4!?!?! smh rigged.

Shoutouts to the bottom tier who I know got randomly put in orders since nobody knows or cares about them. Papi feels your pain and provides sympathy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)