List of Released Dream World Pokemon and Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Magic Mirror Espeon is now available for OU play, and what you said about Magic Mirror was true as well. I'd check the Magic Mirror / Xatu / Espeon thread if you want the details.

As far as the Dream World goes, are Unovian Pokemon commonplace? I see that the past generations' Pokemon are pretty well-identified in this thread.
Thank you very much!

Is it so that there never will be any released Unovian DW pokemon?
Thats to be Jakshitt right? oh my god
It's still has some chance that they release as event pokemon, but yes...

100% male...

Also, I just see moves of momoswine that get by event.

- Hail
- Ice Fang
- Take Down
- Double Attack

Oh! Awesome GF with Double Attack you can attack foe pokemon 2 times! Hooray!!

Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's still has some chance that they release as event pokemon, but yes...

100% male...

Also, I just see moves of momoswine that get by event.

- Hail
- Ice Fang
- Take Down
- Double Attack

Oh! Awesome GF with Double Attack you can attack foe pokemon 2 times! Hooray!!

Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goodbye perversity Jaroda and Shadow Tag Shanderaa :(

And Truant Aianto *trollface*

Theory: Hoenn Remakes will reintroduce Walking Pokémon and give Unovan Pokémon sprites, and DW Unovans will be exclusive to that.

Also, some Unovans have sprites. DW abilitied ones that aren't ingame are Sandile, Minccino, Churine, Minezumi, Ulgamoth, Shikijika, and Monmen.

Theory: Hoenn Remakes will reintroduce Walking Pokémon and give Unovan Pokémon sprites, and DW Unovans will be exclusive to that.

Also, some Unovans have sprites. DW abilitied ones that aren't ingame are Sandile, Minccino, Churine, Minezumi, Ulgamoth, Shikijika, and Monmen.
Yeah, but they have no [level] listings within the game like the other 493 have.

All the evidence points to them showing up in a third game. They would have to be programmed into the first two so battling and trading would be compatible with the third. They wouldn't be programmed into the game if Nintendo or Game Freak didn't have a plan for them. And if they never get released? Oh well. You can deal with it or go play ARmon with all the 12 year olds.

I agree with the view that we might get most Isshu DW Pokemon in game 3.
It makes sense since they're new now anyway and if we weren't mucking about in the ROMs we wouldn't even know they had DW abilities.
However, there's a chance some of them could be event Pokemon we never get, like the in game DPPt Arceus.

If such a thing existed, and it could also change the ability to a second ability, my Porygon-Z would definitely learn from it.

(My Porygon-Z has Download and I love it very much.)

I think it is no way to do that.

Don't forget that ability and nature is generate by PID.
The PID only affects the ability at certain points though, such as when the egg is made or when it evolves. If you change its ability some other way, it'll stay like that until it evolves or goes through some other check again.

Just to be clear is there no way to determine where you will go in the dream world areas. Lately, I've been getting nothing but open sky and I want to go to shining ocean or dream forest. I have 16,845 points and defeated the E4. One more thing if I get Open Sky and exit before advancing does it still count like I went the whole 10 steps?

The PID only affects the ability at certain points though, such as when the egg is made or when it evolves. If you change its ability some other way, it'll stay like that until it evolves or goes through some other check again.
So it's mean that if you change it's ability when unevolved it will change back to normal ability after evolve, I think it's not good idea to make ability tutor.

Also I just tested, hacked ability from Gen 4 when shift to gen 5 it will change back to normal.

So it's mean that if you change it's ability when unevolved it will change back to normal ability after evolve, I think it's not good idea to make ability tutor.

Also I just tested, hacked ability from Gen 4 when shift to gen 5 it will change back to normal.
Well, that's if you're changing from normal ability 1 to normal ability 2.

Changing to Dream World ability is a lot easier; just flip on the DW flag, which overrides the PID regarding ability.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

You mean that, unlike Pal Park, the pokémon has its ability "recalculated" the moment it's Pokéshifted to B/W? Interesting, even if it doesn't affect anything...

If Chimchar from DW was released as seen on page 1, why isn't it usable in Standard?
DW Infernape should be usable.

In little cup, DW Chimchar can't exist since the event gives them out as level 10 males, so they're too high leveled and can't pass on their DW ability.

DW Infernape should be usable.

In little cup, DW Chimchar can't exist since the event gives them out as level 10 males, so they're too high leveled and can't pass on their DW ability.
Nope, Ape with Iron Fist isn't allowed on Smogon's server, it's wierd. I know the moveset is fine, since it's Fire Blast/Close Combat/Mach Punch/Cheer Up. What else can be wrong?

Nope, Ape with Iron Fist isn't allowed on Smogon's server, it's wierd. I know the moveset is fine, since it's Fire Blast/Close Combat/Mach Punch/Cheer Up. What else can be wrong?
Used to be the same thing with Lickilicky. The server simply hasn't been programmed to allow it. The programmers (Super) don't have a list of released abilities, so they (he) have to keep up with every single pokemon. They miss a few sometimes, but can you really blame them?

Perhaps I'm a bit late on this, but did you guys realize Telepathy Musharna and Daruma Mode Hihidaruma are legit? There are in-game events that give away these pokemon with their DW abilities. Serebii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)