Lionyx's Sprite Gallery - Recolors, Fusions, and more!

Lionyx

メラミ
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin

Lionyx's Sprite Thread

Hi everyone, I've been fond of spriting for quite some time now and have gotten back into it recently, so I would like to share my work with the people of Smogon and perhaps get feedback on it to improve even further! Here you will find trainer sprites, fusions, and recolors mostly, and you may make a request if you like my work. I DON'T DO SPRITES FROM SCRATCH

Requests:
OPEN

Please give credit if you use any of this. Have fun!

Trainer x Pokémon Sprites: (133)

Pokémon Recolors: (37)

Animated Sprites: (1)

Trainer Recolors & Misc. Sprites: (14)

Fusions: (25)

Credits to:
- Modeling Clay for Elsa
- naanny from pokecharms for the Team Magma Female Grunt
- X5-452 from pokecharms for Officer Jenny
- Spix from pokecharms for the Bayleef cosplayer
- ApatheticGiraffe from pokecharms for the Meganium cosplayer
- pokecharms for the Kimono Girl inspired from Gen 2
- PS! user Claerina for the sunglasses guy in a white tank top and blue jeans

All the pokecharms sprites and many more cool ones can be seen here!

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I offer my best greetings!

Up until now, I had no idea that you were into spriting.
I was positively surprised to see a whole repertoire of nice works when I clicked on the thread.
I've been toying around with the thought of trying it out myself at some point in a foreseeable future.

Keep up the good work!

Dj Breloominati♬

born to play, forced to john
is a Top Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
This is so cool :]
Could you Sprite any of the death note main characters ? (Light or a shinigami would be phenomenal )

Lionyx

メラミ
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Finished this line of fusions and I'm rather proud of the result n.n
You can check out deetah's thread to see these fusions the other way around~ Also...

This is so cool :]
Could you Sprite any of the death note main characters ? (Light or a shinigami would be phenomenal )
Sorry but I do not do sprites from scratch, maybe in the future when I get better at spriting. However I believe you can find some pretty cool Death Note sprites on the Pokécharms website! It is linked in the credits section at the bottom of the OP~

Lionyx

メラミ
PS Admin
Added a few gen 3 recolors up there, mostly these one which I think look rather good (
), I like doing themed sprites like these so if anyone has a suggestion for some more themed recolors I should do feel free to let me know :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)