Limited Palette Challenge V2

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
OP Found here!

Looking for a fun challenge that doubles as a way for you to sharpen your art skills? Look no further!
In this revived community event, you can choose from one of the challenge prompts below to make art for and join us in sharing our pieces when the event period is over!

How it Works:
- A host will announce they'll host a round
- The signup period will generally last for 48 hours

- When signing up, remember to state what challenge prompt you're tackling!
- For artists who requested their Pokemon and/or color(s) be chosen for them, the host will send you a PM with both!
- You will have a week to complete your piece!

- All pieces must be shared with the host in PMs
- All pieces will be shared in one post after the one-week deadline!

Challenge Prompts:
- Pick your own Pokemon and pick your own three colors
- Pick your own Pokemon and pick your own two colors

- Pick your own Pokemon and pick your own color

OR

- Have a Host pick your Pokemon and you can pick your own three colors
- Have a Host pick your Pokemon and you can pick your own two colors
- Have a Host pick your Pokemon and you can pick your own color

OR

- Have a Host pick your Pokemon and your three colors
- Have a Host pick your Pokemon
and your two colors
- Have a Host pick your Pokemon
and your color

A few things to remember:
  • Can Black or White be part of this Challenge?
    • Yes!
  • If/When choosing your own Pokemon and/or colors, try to use common sense in your choices
    • i.e. it's probably not a good idea choosing ditto and then choosing purple as your color c':

For any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!
Have Fun, All!
Without further ado, signups will close in ~48 hours from now!

Kaiju Bunny

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
In =)
Give me a pokemon and 2 colors

Also, it says that black and white will be part of the challenge, so that means that if we/the host doesnt decide black, we will have to make colored lineart???
This is correct! So if you or the host decides your colors are, say, blue and green, that means you'd have to experiment with blue or green lineart! c:

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Oh by the way, is it okay to draw the trainers alongside the pokemons? (e.g my prompt is luxray and i want to draw citron alongside the luxray)
Absolutely! Don't be afraid to add whatever you'd like as long as it retains the selected color palette n.n all a part of the challenge and fun of experimentation! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)