Lets get physical Omari P Cobalion All Physical Offense | Top 15

Thunder Pwoell

Banned deucer.

Free YSL mane, and remember that can boss a bitch up for a nut.
https://pokepast.es/8a2181d2b512801f
Well, well, well, another day, another dollar, another spineless broke boi on showdown bringing "balance" or "stall." Eventually you get tired of their aimless perfunctory plays and you start to think, why are all of these teams damn near identical? Why am I playing weavile EVERY SINGLE DAMN game? It's because of groupthink my child, standard mob-like groupthink; that is truly how this team got started. There's an overwhelming about of balance teams on the ladder and teams that rely soley on weavile + urshifu as their breakers. It's honestly gotten unplayable because of damn near how monotonous it is; BUT. When you not broke like I, and you have a good head on your shoulders you can breakthrough the bullshit. So lets do that and go through this journey with me as we go through the team.

High Level Overview
1652999973803.png
1652999979784.png
1652999987024.png

1653000000519.png
1653000037155.png
1653000049199.png

At a high level, you've got 2 fighting types, a dragapult, and a mandibuzz lol. I certainly did not care fairy types whatsoever as people have been running pretty horrendously passive sets as of late and if they are offensive victini/nido has em anyway. But what this hyper aggressive build does allow to do is have walls that can sweep and sweepers that people are truly terrified of. For example, that is a swords dance terrakion, many games people have just flat out quit after Ive gotten a SD since they usually solely rely on a landorus or a corvinight, both of which are taken out easily (corv is killed by cc at +1/2, and lando is killed by a stone edge at +1). And once that's dead, well lol it's GG mate. A huge plus of this is that u are NEVER afraid of chansey or blissey and you love when they come in. It's a physical dragapult too btw, so u can usually get an easy near oko on incoming blisseys. If you've been paying attention, you've now realized that I have literally 1 special attacking mon, and that's my stealth rocker sash nido. Like I said lol these bitches are passive, roll over their dumb builds like the broke societal leftovers they are. Fuck their hoes with some gucci flip flops and boss em out. and Do not let use this site as an method of escape. Swords /Dragon Dance and make the forfeit while you are knee deep. Anyway, onto to the sets

1653000598860.png
1653000604939.png

Victini @ Assault Vest
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Power-Up Punch
- Glaciate
This one is pretty easy to explain. This is your only special "wall" but mostly It's here to counter fairies and utterly be an immaculate lele counter. It also gets rid of unwanted finis if they try and do some bullshit. If you ever been following my teams u know this very well. Glaciate is actually expected a lot since people know I’m omari p but people still go lando for some reason, lol and get 2hkod. Oh well, make sure to hit and kill the incoming land sharks.

Mandibuzz @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Overcoat
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 224 HP / 252 Def / 32 Spe
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Toxic
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Defog
This is a goated wall for damn sure. Mandi along with cobalion rounds out the rocky helmet duo and shits on weavile + urshifu. u actually win late game with foul play once u kill the special attackers. This happens very often.

Terrakion @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 64 HP / 252 Atk / 192 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Rock Polish
One of the main attackers on this squad equipped with rock polish and swords dance. It flat out runs through a lot of teams after an sd even at +1. Whatever you think you know about this mon just shut the fuck up unless you're experienced as the general consensus has been flat out wrong. Not only do u kill lando, u shit on mandibuzz and corv pretty hard while surviving weak moonblasts from clef/fini. Surprisingly as you also live a bolt beak which threw me WAY tf off. At +2 u also kill hippo just fyi.

Nidoking (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Sludge Wave
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
My only special attacker lmao. You dont have to lead this btw, a lot of times I lead mandibuzz or victini. mandibuzz baits in the triple axel from weavile and then wevile takes like damn 50% while only doing 20% to cobalion lmaooo it's hilarioius.

Dragapult @ Life Orb
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Darts
- Phantom Force
- Sucker Punch
The other broken sweeper of this team. Clear body definitely throws people off as at +1 u will flat out oko lando. U usually can get at +2 and kill teams late game. Sucker punch is there to save your ass in a pinch.

Cobalion @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Justified
EVs: 216 HP / 176 Atk / 68 Def / 4 SpD / 44 Spe
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sacred Sword
- Iron Head
- Megahorn

Now we finally get to the true sleeper hit of the team. Not only do you counter weavile and do damage to it in the process, you live a lot of EQ's and hit hard back which is crazy. If there team is REALLY passive you can even utilize swords dance lmao which is truly delightful. The reason I have sacred sword and not close combat is so people cannot iron defense or bulk up on you successfully. Many corvinight have tried and even gotten to +4/+6 while I sd'd and when I okoed them they fucking quit the game lmao. dont let these losers win mane. U also live and punish urshifu along with weavile with rocky helmet. Lastly, megahorn is there to kill psychics including but not limited to slowbro and mew. It's something they truly dont expect.

Now that we've gotten through the meat of the team, it's time to get to the nuances. If you playing rain, kill the ferro and then sucker punch the fish. You win after that. The only mons to be threatening to this team are fini and keldeo. Be weary of those hoes and you'll be alright. In the unlikely even ur facing a mandibuzz u have swords of justice so know that they will always switch out. And ...... have fun man lol this is a game, many of these chronically online broke weirdos will try and make it miserable but never forget that.

Saucy Replays
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1572835593
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1572603937
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1571890380
you betas need to stop using scarf kart
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1572431869-v0lns0euqktsi2axqck54sqplqfcbompw
cobalion sweeping

Last edited:

Thunder Pwoell

Banned deucer.
I’m a huge fan of your teams and the wildly aggressive plays. My man set up Terrakion in the face of a Scald Slowking. Lmao.

My only gripe with Terrakion is that Stone Edge misses so damn much!

Btw, Glaciate Vic is standard now (probably because of you). But why Hasty? Doesn’t that hurt Vic bulk?
honestly I think it's bc of a 2hko on glaciate that I needed to hit

Thunder Pwoell

Banned deucer.
Whats the gameplan vs Taunt Pads Shifu? I know, very specific but it is a legitimate set that this team might have difficulties with.
it cant kill mandibuzz. if it's taunt its gonna take at least 50% and it dies to 3 mons on the team anyway. not an issue but it did come up one game. it died to victini

The team looks great and reminded of a song that I used to listen to, but 4 of your mons are weak to weavile and 2 of them are weak to bisharp (honestly, bisharp is not a big problem). The team looks good though

Thunder Pwoell

Banned deucer.
The team looks great and reminded of a song that I used to listen to, but 4 of your mons are weak to weavile and 2 of them are weak to bisharp (honestly, bisharp is not a big problem). The team looks good though
you have a rocket helmet cobalion and mandibuzz. ull be fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)