Lets Create a "Excelled" CAP Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!

I've been craving to create an all CAP server. There are just to many brilliant ideas out there to be thrown away as seen in our current CAP process. So with that said I'm curious to know if anyone is willing to help with this endeavor. My current idea is as follows...
<><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>​
Step 1: Open Up an ALL CAP Thread
Step 2: Immediately open up an submissions shop
>>>>>>>- Submissions would need to include Typing, Stats, MovePool, Ability
>>>>>>>- Submissions would then be posted one by one and analyzed by the community and pass it's inspection
>>>>>>>- Submission would have a sprite submission session and the winner is chosen by the OP of the FakeMon
>>>>>>>- Following this would be a very very brief Name Poll, as nicknames can always be used
Step 3: Add the newest FakeMon to the server.
<><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>​

To give an idea of the time span I'm looking at.

Step 1: 5 Minutes Tops (>.>), Obviously, don't have to repeat this step.
Step 2: Analyzing by the community would be a 2-3 day process
, if that. Sprite will follow that and should take 2-3 days maximum. If the OP of the submission fails to represent himself on the third day there will be a community poll. Name poll would last 1-2 days.
Step 3: Adding our newest CAP in less than one week.
<><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>

Ok, there is an obvious reason to why I haven't started this out yet... I cannot figure out Shoddy for the life of me. So I'm requesting some help from fellow Smogoneers. I'm looking for...

- Mods to help me regulate the ALL CAP Thread.
- Couple of people to help implement the new Fakemon onto the server as well as creating the server.
- Creative and new ideas for our "FakeMon"!

So any thoughts?

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If you rush it then people won't have time to get the best stat spread for your pokemon; art takes time as well. If you rush all of this it will just turn into a complete mess.

There is no way a proper CaP process can be done that quickly, but go ahead and try this with your own server!

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
You can make your own fakedex project, but you can't host it here in Smogon. Smogon already has a project for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)