Tournament LCPL XI: Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theia

You love me for everything you hate me for
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
LCPL Season 11 baby.

Manager signups for new and returning managers for the eleventh season of LCPL are now open!

A manager vote last year prior to the draft of LCPL X determined that retains would not return this year. As such, do not feel obligated to claim a team name from last year unless you particularly want to. Returning managers will be given some priority over new managers, but this is not a guarantee that if you managed last year you will be given a team this year as well.

Managers will be allowed to purchase playing rights for themselves at a price determined at a later date.

Manager signups will remain open for approximately one week. This LCPL will be hosted by Nol and Finchinator.

Team Name: head smashers

Reason to be Chosen: I don't think I need to explain why I'd be a great manager considering who I am, but just in case I do. I've been a top LC player since the tier was invented. Winning multiple ladder games and even sometimes getting a 2 or 3 win streak going.I have plenty of manager experience, and plenty other tours that need not be named (because you guys know of them haha). I intend to give this tournament everything I have, and draft the strongest Lineup of LC players you have ever seen. I'm sure some of you are doubting whether I would really be good as a PL Manager, but I want to remind you. What matters isn't the jerks you're in or your past accomplishments, it's about what you can do Right Now, and I know that I will win this tournament with blood, Sweat, Tears, and Heart. That is all, thank you and please make the correct decision.

Signing up to manage the One Magical Night in Málaga Mienfoos. I will be on vacation during the draft and week 1. I have a fulltime job. I do not know what country I will live in in a month. I don't really want to play. If selected, I won't cancer, but I will complain about having to manage every single day. All of this is null and void if I change my mind and make this sign up """normal"""

co-managing with zeriloa

Fille

Afk
is a Pre-Contributor
LCPL Champion
Give me the Oshawotts, someone needs to keep the legacy going, and I'm the best candidate for that. I've managed 2 other LC related tours but neither have given me a fair shot at getting a fair team or an actual auction, so I would like to get that chance. I've carried 3 LCPLs in a row, now let me carry a 4th in an official position tyvm

DC

Kpop Main, No Brain
is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
In with Éric to manage the DC Darumakas. Our previous managing experience was in LPL, where we managed to draft 4 people that qualified for LC classic PO (including the 2 finalists) and 2 MVP candidates and not make PO. :row: We have L2P (according to daunt vs ) and will not be out of PO contention by week 3 like usual.
(Also, I promise that DC PRs will get released early if we get selected.)

In with Lokifan for Voltorb Roulette. We have had prior managing experience in a French tour where we made it to finals while ensuring everybody would be rotated to play and have strong support so as to make the tour enjoyable for everyone, and we're ready and eager to manage again with the same goal in mind and to go beyond from there! In our team, as managers, everybody will have their word to say, because we believe enjoying yourself is the key to having a great tour (in both senses of the term)! Lokifan and I are also able to provide solid tips for our players, if need be, but we are confident about the players we draft!

Disclaimer: We don't encourage gambling, especially for our younger members.

I would like to manage a team as well, name TBD.

I am very experienced with the tier in most of its gens, considering I've been playing LC since my Smogon join date and even earlier. I think I have a good knowledge of the community and its players, and a quite precise idea of how the pools will probably look like going to a draft.

I also have a lot of management experience, as I've been managing various tours in and outside of Smogon in the past years, including LC tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)