Tournament LCPL XI: Commencement Thread

hello not doing a tryout server this yr, please send

- replays (preferably against strong opponents in forum tournaments or side team tournaments)
- what you're interested in playing / what your motivation might be like
- any other pertinent information / interesting fact about yourself

to tazz#1609 (you should be able to pm me directly by joining lpl or the LC discord)

I can't really respond to people bc I'm traveling all of this week but I will read everything before the draft.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
OM NOM SNOM "tryouts" are/have been open but here info is last minute because whoops thought I did this already.

If you're interested in playing for the snoms send replays+why you think you're a good choice+if you want to do a tryout game i guess but no promises (i'll probably do oras though if you want to try that) to Merritt#8028 on discord. I'm in the main LC Discord if you don't already have a shared server with me.

If you've already sent me stuff and I haven't responded I promise I've read it and that I didn't reject you.

Last edited:
OM NOM SNOM "tryouts" are/have been open but here info is last minute because whoops thought I did this already.

If you're interested in playing for the snoms send replays+why you think you're a good choice+if you want to do a tryout game i guess but no promises (i'll probably do oras though if you want to try that) to Merritt#8028 on discord. I'm in the main LC Discord if you don't already have a shared server with me.

If you've already sent me stuff and I haven't responded I promise I've read it and that I didn't reject you.
I’m probably going to be very cheap and picking me might be a steal.

Éric

mons is mons
is a Pre-Contributor
LCPL Predictions Tour Results #1
Since the draft has already ended, we can see who got some of the answers right, out of the 20 people who did the test:
To the first question about who would get picked first, the most common answer was dcae (6 people), but the actual right answer happened to be the second most voted option, Scottie (5). kythr, Kodiak_45, Inder, femboy and jcbc
1655495738475.png

To the second question about who was gonna be the most expensive player, the people thought it was gonna be dcae too (8), but Scottie ended up being the most expensive as well, and 6 people got it right: kythr, boulicrok, wesh papillon, Coconut, femboy and jcbc
1655495841844.png

(Same image embeded i cant edit it rn LOL im bad) That's all for today, see you if you want when (if) the PRs get done and after the tour, and congrats to everyone!

Last edited:
REMORAIDERS TRYOUTS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 430596
The good ppl over at the remoraiders are hosting tryouts!! You can message me either on discord at Papillon#5747 or dm wesh papillon on showdown. I actually will play tryout games! Tho ofc we can always just discuss replays and such. Wtv u prefer.

I know the start of league draft is over but mid week free agency I’ll turn up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)