Tournament LCPL Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead

You guys got your games done and there is only one more week till playoffs, NICE! | Grey Hair Count: 33

As a host, the biggest thing you guys can do for me is just get your matches done on time and keep drama to a minimum. For scheduling follow SPL rules, which is VM Contact, no VM Contact = No Activity Wins. Also you guys can submit teams if your internet is bad or w/e, but I really don't expect anyone to DC so you don't have to submit teams unless you want to be 100% safe.

--

Morningwood Timburrs (3) vs The Remoraider_ (3)
ORAS: Sweep vs Heysup
ORAS: Alice Kazumi vs blarajan
ORAS: fran17 vs CrashinBoomBang
TangMa: The Avalanches vs Sam
BW: Celestavian vs Coconut.
DPP: Fiend vs Berks

Snivy Subterfuge (3) vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas (3)
ORAS: mad0ka vs GOAO
ORAS: Tricking vs Sken
ORAS: slurmz vs Krubby
Tangma: absdaddy vs Artemisa
BW: Vileman vs atomicllamas
DPP: Raseri vs macle

Naughty Noibats (3) vs Squirtle Squad (2)
ORAS: Oma vs ZoroDark
ORAS: lighthouses vs fapkingg
ORAS: Spl4sh vs rssp1
Tangma: Rowan vs sparktrain
BW: Superpowerdude vs Cheek Pouch
DPP: WaterlessMelon vs thecrystalonix

Massive Sta_-Boost Munnas (2) vs Los Mambos (4)
ORAS: Star. vs Cased
ORAS: teal6 vs praj.pran
ORAS: Shrug vs Confide
Tangma: Tahu vs Mambo
BW: ZoroarkForever vs tcr
DPP: TheFenderStory vs p2

Matches Completed: 23/24

Also for note, DPP will be a Bo1 for this LCPL due to a vote conducted by each team. I will still allow DPP Players to play a Bo3 and I will record the score of the whole series, but if you and your opponent cannot come to an agreement on whether or not to play a Bo3 or Bo1, it will default to a Bo1.

Playoffs Scenarios:

Snivy: Officially in Playoffs
Remoraider_:
Win, Tie, or Lose with Munnas Losing and Timburrs Tie, Lose, or Win with low game difference in both series
Munnas: Win, Tie with Timburrs losing or tying, or winning with a low game difference in both series, or lose with Timburrs losing
Tirtougas: Win, Tie with Timburrs losing or tying, or winning with a low game difference in both series, or lose with Timburrs losing
Timburrs: Win with either Munnas or Tirtougas losing, or with high game difference and Remoraiders lose with high game difference, or Tie with either Tirtougas or Munnas losing their series 0-6
Squirtles: Officially Out
Noibats: Officially Out
Mambos: Officially Out

Just because your team is out doesn't mean you should throw, keep trying to knock out other teams as well n_n​

Last edited:

sam-testings

What a beautiful face, I have found in this place
Morningwood Timburrs ( ) vs The Remoraider_ ( )
ORAS: Sweep vs Heysup - mono dragon strong
ORAS: Alice Kazumi vs blarajan
TangMa: The Avalanches vs Sam - has a great taste in names
BW: TUO vs tarn66
DPP: Fiend vs innovamania

Naughty Noibats ( ) vs Squirtle Squad ( )
ORAS: Oma vs ZoroDark - http://i.imgur.com/CS2zTUu.jpg
ORAS: Spl4sh vs rssp1 - praiserufflets

Massive Sta_-Boost Munnas ( ) vs Los Mambos ( )

glhf everybody!

I think I know enough about players to make predicts now :P

Morningwood Timburrs
( ) vs The Remoraider_ ( )
ORAS: Sweep vs Heysup Mono dragon ftw
ORAS: Alice Kazumi vs blarajan blara doesnt win
TangMa: The Avalanches vs Sam the superior sam
BW: TUO vs tarn66
DPP: Fiend vs innovamania if no haxs

Naughty Noibats ( ) vs Squirtle Squad ( )
ORAS: Oma vs ZoroDark
ORAS: Spl4sh vs rssp1 praiserufflets

Massive Sta_-Boost Munnas ( ) vs Los Mambos ( )

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The "BERK IS ONLY TWO LETTERS FROM BEST" Predictions™
LCPL 5 Week 7

Snivy Subterfuge (2) vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas (4)

ORAS: mad0ka vs GOAO - IT'S THE MATCH OF THE WEEK, AND REVENGE IS BEST SERVED PORTUGUESE
ORAS: Tricking vs Sken - Tricking hasn't been very Italian lately, and it's kinda showing!
ORAS: Merritt vs ggggd - No offense but if I can beat em ...
Tangma: absdaddy vs Artemisa - Arte plays BW and abs is the daddy
BW: Vileman vs atomicllamas - .slammin
DPP: Raseri vs Kumiho - ridiculous hax last week balances so that the better player actually wins

Naughty Noibats (3) vs Squirtle Squad (3)

ORAS: Oma vs ZoroDark - Zoro only beat me on sucker mindgames; see re: Merritt
ORAS: lighthouses vs fapkingg - honestly I really don't care about this one at all
ORAS: Spl4sh vs rssp1 - look at what just happened to the Splash Brothers; that could be you!
Tangma: Rowan vs sparktrain - just how rusty is Rowan? surprise upset in the making!
BW: Superpowerdude vs Cheek Pouch - Me and Cheek were the only ones to pick Cheek over Omfuga in that NU tour :pimp:
DPP: WaterlessMelon vs thecrystalonix - do you know how many times tco has challenged me this week (hint: it's the same number of times i've lost)

Massive Sta_-Boost Munnas (3) vs Los Mambos (2)

ORAS: Star. vs Cased - dude at this point anyone can hax Star out
ORAS: teal6 vs praj.pran - the munnas are playing for their LIVES; also, teal6-0
ORAS: Shrug vs Confide - Confide memes and still manages to almost hax Shrug out
Tangma: Tahu vs Mambo - "sorry [insert user here], i'm bringing torchpass into bd swirl"
BW: ZoroarkForever vs tcr - it's the matchup they've both wanted, and it's about as even as it gets! This is definitely a highlight match!
DPP: TheFenderStory vs p2 - Fender is a lil rusty and p2 is on a haxxxxing streak

and

of course

the Remoraiders will dominate

Last edited:

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5lc-389570958
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5lc-389570958
won against zf in a gg, iron ball tailwind cottonee was the mvp ngl

unfortunate that mambos are out but even still I had fun this lcpl!

shoutouts to the los mambos for being so dope to be around, I wouldn't want to be on any other team tbh, even if we're in dead last rn

special shoutout to the bw players, vileman, coconut, fitzy, tuo, zf, sometimes quote. I could always count on test battles and team tweaks with you guys

peace dudes, lcpl has been dope, and I'm sure finals will be super interesting to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)