Tournament LCPL Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
i beat bottom 3 user: slurmz in a game of little cup

for those of you who expected my 1000th post to be something fancier, i'm sorry, but you can the replay and a sloth

[15/06/2016 22:13:11] Tim: (sloth)
[15/06/2016 22:23:49] Tim: Pearl dedicate 1k to sloth (cwl)

p2

Banned deucer.
what the fuck our team is out but tko insists on johning me what is this bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
this is a fuckin activity post ;;
I watched as Confide tried to find you on PS (but you're banned from the French room so you'd be hiding on alts) at the scheduled time. Plus, it's only Thursday.

Vetoing this activity or w/e

Melon

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Subbing in TraceofLife for gangsterish

Sweep

Edit: Subbing in apt-get for Spl4sh

@WaterlessMelon: vubon
@WaterlessMelon: when are you and spl4sh playing
+Vubon: i was just about to post for activity lol
@WaterlessMelon: has he not responded?
+Vubon: no
+Vubon: and i have a tight schedule during the weekends
apt-get joined
@WaterlessMelon: hey apt
@WaterlessMelon: wanna sub in for
apt-get: hi melon
@WaterlessMelon: spl4sh
apt-get: which tier
@WaterlessMelon: oras
apt-get: oras?
+Vubon: -.-
apt-get: I gotta build but ok
@WaterlessMelon: okay cool
@WaterlessMelon: vubon you fight this guy now

Last edited:
I watched as Confide tried to find you on PS (but you're banned from the French room so you'd be hiding on alts) at the scheduled time. Plus, it's only Thursday.

Vetoing this activity or w/e
it was a joke...

otherwise, was told 12:30 AM (gmt+2) and he was not here !!!!!

finally, I never said to be on the french room LOL

GOAO

Banned deucer.
lost, gg
sry team, i got drafted to play oras and needed to play tahu aka a tangma MASTER w/o much time to prepare and a bad matchup DD:, anyway, hope we can face each other again in playoffs

e: macle wont be here on the weekend and he said i was the manager while he isnt here but i'll not be here too, can we give someone else this 'title' to sub people in, rozes? o.o
also, ifm isnt responding to imanalt.

lost, gg
sry team, i got drafted to play oras and needed to play tahu aka a tangma MASTER w/o much time to prepare and a bad matchup DD:, anyway, hope we can face each other again in playoffs

e: macle wont be here on the weekend and he said i was the manager while he isnt here but i'll not be here too, can we give someone else this 'title' to sub people in, rozes? o.o
also, ifm isnt responding to imanalt.
noob

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)