Tournament LCPL Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead

Hopefully there isnt very much for me to do at this point :( | Grey Hair Count: 33

As a host, the biggest thing you guys can do for me is just get your matches done on time and keep drama to a minimum. For scheduling follow SPL rules, which is VM Contact, no VM Contact = No Activity Wins. Also you guys can submit teams if your internet is bad or w/e, but I really don't expect anyone to DC so you don't have to submit teams unless you want to be 100% safe.

--

1. Snivy Subterfuge (0) vs 4. Massive Sta_-Boost Munnas (5)
ORAS: mad0ka vs. Star.
ORAS: Aerow vs teal6 Dead Game
ORAS: Tricking vs Shrug
Tangma: Merritt vs Tahu
BW: Vileman vs ZoroarkForever
DPP: passion vs idiotfrommars

2. The Remoraider_ (4) vs 3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas (2)
ORAS: Pearl vs ggggd
ORAS: CrashinBoomBang vs Sken
ORAS: Berks vs atomicllamas
Tangma: Sam vs FLCL
BW: Coconut. vs Artemisa
DPP: Heysup vs Kumiho

Matches Completed: 8/12

Also for note, DPP will be a Bo1 for this LCPL due to a vote conducted by each team. I will still allow DPP Players to play a Bo3 and I will record the score of the whole series, but if you and your opponent cannot come to an agreement on whether or not to play a Bo3 or Bo1, it will default to a Bo1.

And for those curious, if teams do end up tied at the end of the week, I will use the SPL tie break system, in which ORAS is the forced tier, and each team can nominate a tier of their own in order to create a Bo3 matchup for the teams.

playoffs yeah!!!​

Last edited:

GOAO

Banned deucer.
hey team, sry for not being able to play since now on :( i really wanted to play playoffs, but i'll be with u guys for every game...
e:
ORAS: mad0ka vs. Star.
ORAS: Aerow vs teal6
ORAS: Tricking vs Shrug
Tangma: Merritt vs Tahu
BW: Vileman vs ZoroarkForever
DPP: passion vs idiotfrommars
go munnas, hope to see yall in finals :]

1. Snivy Subterfuge ( ) vs 4. Massive Sta_-Boost Munnas ( )
ORAS: mad0ka vs. Star. Best way to bounce from a loss against goao is a win vs star
ORAS: Aerow vs teal6 One doesnt simply win against Aerow and his adv mons, i can confirm.
ORAS: Tricking vs Shrug This was hard to call but i expect Shrugs bad luck to end
Tangma: Merritt vs Tahu Tahu autoloses if he brings bp tho.
BW: Vileman vs ZoroarkForever Expecting this to be the best match of the tie between two great bw players.
DPP: passion vs idiotfrommars Passion's solid but i expect ifm to pull through.

2. The Remoraider_ ( ) vs 3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas ( )
ORAS: Pearl vs ggggd He's been fantastic so far and i expect that to continue.
ORAS: CrashinBoomBang vs Sken Sken no es malo
ORAS: Steve Angello vs atomicllamas steve was impressive against confide.
Tangma: Sam vs FLCL hoping FLCL continues to have a great season.
BW: Coconut. vs Artemisa hoping will be a great match with coco picking up the win.
DPP: Heysup vs Kumiho the highlight match of the tie, Go Sensei

ORAS: mad0ka vs. Star. - look out for ekans star!
ORAS: Aerow vs teal6 - remember when aerow johned me after requesting fight
ORAS: Tricking vs Shrug - tbh shrug prob gets lucked
Tangma: Merritt vs Tahu - tanGOD vs noob EZA
BW: Vileman vs ZoroarkForever - bob marley is a good person i remember when they made a movie about his reincarnation as a doggo weird shit homie
DPP: passion vs idiotfrommars - passion is booboo

2. The Remoraider_ ( ) vs 3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas ( )
ORAS: Pearl vs ggggd - good game generally guck this shit
ORAS: CrashinBoomBang vs Sken - the one thing abt kendrick lamar that PISSES ME OFF is that he says hes god but hes not i am -
ORAS: Steve Angello vs atomicllamas - fuck italy they keep trying to make new shit just stick with ur spaghetti fam
Tangma: Sam vs FLCL - honestly you both are cancerous pieces of shit and i hope you give each other aids :)
BW: Coconut. vs Artemisa - coconut is terrible at this game
DPP: Heysup vs Kumiho - bakery tower defense 3

[7:30:04 PM] sam: i would play bakery tower defense
[8:09:06 PM] SpamBot: Bakery Tower Defense 3 looks really good

Last edited:

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ORAS: mad0ka vs. Star. - highlight match number 1, got some beef from previous weeks so Star will probably try to care about this week
ORAS: Aerow vs teal6 - teal6 just can't lose, aerow is cool and all but the fetish with him is weird, hes probably really out of practice
ORAS: Tricking vs Shrug - no way shrug can get more than 1 win, unless tricking is really out of it i suspect he'll take this one
Tangma: Merritt vs Tahu - i truly don't believe tahu is god at tangma, there have been a lot of players that have looked way better than him and i don't expect that to change here
BW: Vileman vs ZoroarkForever - as much as it pains me i expect zf to mop up the floor with vileman although who knows, vileman could pull thru
DPP: passion vs idiotfrommars - ifm stomps this imo, ifm is strangely good at dpp

2. The Remoraider_ (4) vs 3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas (2)
ORAS: Pearl vs ggggd - love pearl but ggggd probably has this one
ORAS: CrashinBoomBang vs Sken - cool match, i'd like to see cbb win
ORAS: Steve Angello vs atomicllamas - with Heysup teams I don't think that llamas will be able to cruise through, especially since he probably won't build and will use either a past team or a goao team
Tangma: Sam vs FLCL - fooly takes this one, he's more experienced in tangma and will probably be really willing to bop friends
BW: Coconut. vs Artemisa - not sure who I think would win, while I'm confident in Coconut, Arte has been looking really solid for the past couple weeks. IMO it'll all depend on team matchup
DPP: Heysup vs Kumiho - Highlight match imo, both are solid DPP players. Really hope this one is bo3 and close, but even still I see heysup taking it.

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
we scheduled for tomorrow (on my wall it just said "Friday") but things came up: he was available early for me? I slept through it, I was ready right after that? His parents took him for dinner I think, he was back from dinner? I was meeting with a dude about getting fake teeth drilled in, I was there after that? He was gone, he was on in the evening? I had to fix my grandparents house and sleep in the car. So I'm down to go this weekend preferably tomorrow but maybe tonight after I get back but if you can't that's cool idk how that would be handled though, just posting for posterity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)