Tournament LCPL manager signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Welcome to the LCPL manager signups!

I will be hosting this iteration of LCPL. Whether I will have a co-host is undecided.

Player signups will not go up until around two months from now. This thread is only for manager signups. I'm only posting manager signups this early because I want plenty of time to discuss with this year's managers on a variety of topics regarding how this tour will be run.

Any posts that are not manager signups will be deleted and possibly infracted.

Please post below if you're interested in managing. You may include reasoning on why you're qualified, if you wish. Feel free to include any relevant factors that I may not be aware of, be it to bolster your chances or to damage the credibility of your unfortunate competitors.

How co-managers will be chosen has not been decided yet, but expect the tour to have them. Please don't sign up if you are sure you want to co-manage for a manager who has. (You are still eligible for being a co-manager if you sign up here but are not chosen to manage.)

Tourbanned users may sign up to show interest, but whether we will actually allow them to manage is undecided.

Manager signups will remain open for less than a week. There are no users who could miss this time frame who would be qualified to manage.

Last edited:

Rei

formerly Scholar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Interested def.

I have managed three discord tours and gotten my team to finals twice and have one currently in process that my team is doing well.
I have been in many team tours like Mono BLT, MPL, 1v1PL, 1v1TPL, 1v1 WCOP, OMPL and BLT so I know how good managing and bad managing affects a team.
I usually put my team first over priority irl to make sure everyone is good to go.
In LC I guess did well in ssnls and gotten reqs for both Wingull and Abra and been doing well learning old gens.

Last edited:

Melon

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
- Three-time LCPL manager
- Back-to-back-to-back(-to-back) LC Team Tour playoff maker
- Excellent eye for talent
- Master of rigging midseason drafts
- Generational talent in the DPP slot
- Has no remorse calling for activity in finals
- Hungry for a win
- Has a warm heart

Just a few of the things I bring to the table. Count me in.

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
interested

obv tourbanned atm but its been a while, been in the community forever, never missed playoffs in any lcpl and i basically managed levis teams

also won an lcpl, lcwc and managed wcop in 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)