Tournament LCPL Finals - (Won by the Massive Stat-Boost Munnas)

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
this is late, but while we wait I just reread this and
6) Snivy Subterfuge: [Money: 2500 | Bidders: Jac ] Players: mad0ka, Tricking, absdaddy, Vileman, trash, Aerow, Raseri, Merritt, slurmz

• Probable Line-up: ORAS [madoka / tricking / Merritt], Tangma [abs], BW [vileman], DPP [Raseri]
  • Analysis: This will be an ok team, but will have activity issues most likely.
it appears tcr may have powers we were yet unaware of

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
yea feels like we really didn't play as well as we could have this final week, ggs and congrats munnas

i had a lot more fun than i thought i'd have this lcpl and oras lc is a pretty fun tier not gonna lie. originally signed up as a "joke", but thanks to Coconut. for actually picking me up, trusting me to play some games, and being the best manager you could ask for in general. also big thanks to Heysup for giving me a billion teams and Pearl blarajan -Tsunami- Berks tarn66 KratosMana innovamania Joltage Sam Steve Angello and last but not least HANTSUKI for being the best team you can wish for, <3 u all

and TDK + Nails for hanging out :D

Unfortunate we couldn't play that well this week (myself included and no bo3 :'() but was fun tour. Shoutouts especially to Coconut. and lots of the cool "non-lc" players that got pretty into the tour (cbb, pearl, shake, anti, steve, (tarn?)) and to berks joltage and sam for rounding it out and blarajan for not quitting even tho he lost like every single game did he even win one?

fun tour all around!

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
Unfortunate we couldn't play that well this week (myself included and no bo3 :'() but was fun tour. Shoutouts especially to Coconut. and lots of the cool "non-lc" players that got pretty into the tour (cbb, pearl, shake, anti, steve, (tarn?)) and to berks joltage and sam for rounding it out and blarajan for not quitting even tho he lost like every single game did he even win one?

fun tour all around!
yeah he beat 0-7casedvictory

SHOUT OUTS:

Corporal Levi: definitely the coolest manager out there. levi, you're one of the best friends i've got on this site and it's great that you're being appreciated. thanks so much for drafting me and letting me show off how shit i am at battling.

idiotfrommars: alright, i'm pretty proud that i was the one who told levi you were still available late in the draft and he drafted you. we haven't really talked but you seem cool.

Shrug: i disagree with a lot of the stuff you say but you're still a super cool dude and it was fun testing squads vs. you :)

Star.: dude you're the best. we don't actually talk that often but you taught me a lot of important things. thanks bro.

Tahu: remember how you stole my team, changed like two mons, and got rmt archive with it? yeah i forgive you for that. :)

teal6: you seem cool but we haven't really talked. can you rig uu open so i win? thx in advance.

TheFenderStory: did you even play a game this season? lol. anyway you're cool. dpp god for sure.

ZoroarkForever: you're cool and a fellow bpfag. you always say smart shit and shit. :)

GOAO: thanks for helping out in postseason.

Vubon: thanks for being a huge bro and helping out postseason. love you bud :)

sorry i did bad this season team. i'm gonna work on my battling skills and whatnot.

ALSO: once lc open is over i've gotten permission to do a mega teamdump, so look forward to that, friends!

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion

KratosMana being fat and gay AF

(not gonna lie I seriously considered making 1 of these drawings for each one of my teammates if we won the whole thing, but Anti's has to be the best of the bunch)

special shoutout to Coconut. for saving me from the wrath of Cased0-7Victory (jk, Cased is the GOAT and most people on the Mambos were super chill, but the Skype group was kinda dead most of the time when I was there, which kinda sucked) and for actually giving me chances to play. would also like to thank the rest of the team for making this tour a fun experience. not gonna write much because lengthy shoutouts coming from a losing team are kinda pointless and also because I already knew most of you beforehand (CrashinBoomBang, blarajan, -Tsunami-, Steve Angello, Sam, KratosMana and also Nails and TDK, who are top tier cheerleaders, even though the former gave IFM the team he won with against Heysup in finals). also glad I got to know users: Heysup and Berks thanks to this tournament, you guys rock :D

last but not least, grats to the munnas for winning this tournament. levi is a friend and drafted a godquad, so it's totally deserved. particularly proud about my boy teal winning it. glad you got to try all sorts of crazy stuff throughout this tournament when i didn't have the balls to and decided to stick with bog standard squads

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
It's been a hell of a season everyone. I'm not gonna waste time putting things that people won't read, so just look for your shoutout. Or read through them, I don't care...

If there is one person I had to start with, it'd be Heysup. If I was the head of the team, you were absolutely the backbone of the team. Providing teams to whoever needed it, being generally a great presence, testing with people all the time. Probably one of the best teammates you could ever ask for.

If Heysup is the backbone, blarajan would have to be the butt. Even though you were kinda shit for almost the entire tour, I wouldn't ask for anyone else to have around. You were an amazing presence to have in the team chat, and I made no mistake pursuing you early.

Then there's people like Berks, who at first started really rocky, but ended up being one of the most reliable players I could ever ask for and generally being a great teammate to have. I'd also say Joltage fits into this as well, as he was fantastic, I just wish he was a bit more active in the team community, you really don't say much huh? For future LCPLs, pick up these two, they did fantastic and I don't regret buying them at all.

Finally I'll move more onto the people who don't really main LC, basically being everyone else. At first I was worried that none of you would play because "lol LC is garbage" "LCPL is a joke", but all of you proved me wrong and you turned out to be fantastic teammates that were willing to learn and didn't just call the metagame dumb. I couldn't thank you enough for giving LC and more importantly, Me, a chance. KratosMana might not have been the best LC player, but he's probably one of the funniest people on smogon, has great memes and is fat and gay. -Tsunami- for jumping into a terrible terrible tier, and absolutely rocking it, with a little bit of luck and a ton of skill, was great to have you around. CrashinBoomBang the best battler of all time, I was genuinely surprised that you played the first place, but boy am I glad you did. You were insane. innovamania was a cute battler and were actually building your own teams, which was nice. I wish you didn't die toward the end of the season. Steve Angello, being the literal embodiment of flex, and probably one of the most chill guys ever.

Special shoutouts to my midseason pickups too, I didn't forget about you guys. Pearl you were great throughout the season and I'm very glad that you did so well for our team, I forgive Blara for telling me that you're bad at LC, even though I wanted to pick you up. Also big shoutout to Sam for also hopping into a terrible, terrible metagame and doing so well, if you weren't such a hax magnet, you would have been undefeated. You were also a really nice person and a fantastic team presence.

Finally special shoutouts to tarn66 for becoming the embodiment of a meme, because them coco NUTS wasn't enough. Was not upset with picking up a complete random.

Also special shoutouts to HANTSUKI, sorry I never really gave you playtime, oops. All of the BWers that I played with, tcr ZoroarkForever Vileman TUO, it's coming I promise.

Thanks again for letting me manage, it was a hell of a time and I hope to do it again in the future!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)