Tournament LCPL 7 - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
calling act on infamy

Also would like to give a shoutout to Sken and tcr for picking me up this season. Its been a wild ride and I’m thankful for all the people I’ve got to meet and play with/against. Alot of you have inspired me to play to the best of my abilities and I’m happy I was able to compete with the rest of y’all. Best of luck to the teams in playoffs and see you later to the best team to ever touch LCPL. LETS GOOOOOOOOO STUNKIES!!!!!

EDIT: Won gg, http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7lc-763935492

PS. oops thought it was a thing, my b brosef

Last edited:

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Me and passion scheduled for Wednesday, then right around the time we were gonna play he asked to reschedule. We soft agreed on Friday morning but for whatever reason neither of us messaged each other Friday. I tried messaging him today but I got the "message could not be delivered" error on discord.

Dont think this match matters much but just wanted to post so yall had something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for the delay, I slept in for a while. Matchups are Piplups vs Duckletts and Bunnies vs Squirtles. I'll have the thread up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)