Tournament LCPL 5 General Managers and Information Thread

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead

Hello and welcome to the 5th LCPL! This thread will be for everything related to Manager Decisions, trades and just general other Manager Stuff.

THIS THREAD SHOULD ONLY BE POSTED IN BY ME AND THE MANAGERS, ANYONE ELSE THAT POSTS WILL FACE THE WRATH OF THE MODS.

Rosters:

Morningwood Timburrs: [Money: 4500 | Bidders: Celestavian ] Players: Sweep, The Avalanches, TUO, Vubon, Fiend, Alice Kazumi, HeaLnDeaL, GlassGlaceon, fran17

The Remoraider_: [Money: 1000 | Bidders: coconut, blarajan ] Players: Heysup, blarajan, H&MBerkeley, Joltage, tarn66, innovamania, KratosMana, -Tsunami-, Steve Angello, HANTSUKI, CrashinBoomBang, Pearl

Massive Sta_-Boost Munnas: [Money: 0 | Bidders: Levi, fender, Star. ] Players: TheFenderStory , ZoroarkForever, Star., Tahu, Shrug, Infamy, teal6, idiotfrommars

Snivy Subterfuge: [Money: 2500 | Bidders: Jac ] Players: mad0ka, Tricking, absdaddy, Vileman, trash, Aerow, Raseri, Merritt, slurmz

Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas: [Money: 3000 | Bidders: macle ] Players: Sken, GOAO, ggggd, Kumiho, atomicllamas, Imanalt, FLCL, Krubby, Pikasohn, ItzViper482, Sam-testings

Los Mambos: [Money: 4500 | Bidders: Mambo, ThatCrazyRussian ] Players: ThatCrazyRussian, Cased, fatty, praj.pran, Rumor, 49, v, qsns, Confide

Naughty Noibats: [Money: 13000 | Bidders: Melonz ] Players: apt-get, Kushalos, fitzy72, majaspic22, Brazilian Army, lighthouses, Aladyyn, boo836, jeran, Superpowerdude, Spl4sh, ShotsLikeSwish, gangsterish, TraceofLife

Squirtle Squad: [Money: 0 | Bidders: OP ] Players: sparktrain, ZoroDork, thecrystalonix, Nudisto, Cheek Pouch, Calloflochie, Nineage, fapkingg, rssp1, snake_rattler, Soldier, tazz
Standings:

Team Name - W-L-T (Points) || (Game Difference)

1. Snivy Subterfuge - 4-1-2 (10) || (+8)
2. The Remoraider_ - 3-1-3 (9) || (+2)
3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas - 1-0-6 (8) || (+3)
4. Massive Sta_-Boost Munnas - 2-2-3 (7) || (+1)
5. Morningwood Timburrs - 2-2-3 (7) || (-2)
6. Naughty Noibats - 2-3-2 (6) || (-4)
7. Los Mambos - 2-4-1 (5) || (-5)
8. Squirtle Squad - 1-3-3 (4) || (-5)

Schedule:

Week 1 (May 1st):

The Remoraiders vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas
Morningwood Timburrs vs Squirtle Squad
Snivy Subterfuge vs Los Mambos
Naughty Noibats vs Massive Stat-Boost Munnas
Week 2 (May 8th):

Squirtle Squad vs The Remoraiders
Los Mambos vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas
Massive Stat-Boost Munnas vs Morningwood Timburrs
Naughty Noibats vs Snivy Subterfuge
Week 3 (May 15th):

The Remoraiders vs Los Mambos
Squirtle Squad vs Massive Stat-Boost Munnas
Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas vs Naughty Noibats
Morningwood Timburrs vs Snivy Subterfuge
Midseason (May 22nd)

Week 4 (May 29th):

Massive Stat-Boost Munnas vs The Remoraiders
Naughty Noibats vs Los Mambos
Snivy Subterfuge vs Squirtle Squad
Morningwood Timburrs vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas
Week 5 (June 5th):

The Remoraiders vs Naughty Noibats
Massive Stat-Boost Munnas vs Snivy Subterfuge
Los Mambos vs Morningwood Timburrs
Squirtle Squad vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas
Week 6 (June 12th):

Snivy Subterfuge vs The Remoraiders
Morningwood Timburrs vs Naughty Noibats
Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas vs Massive Stat-Boost Munnas
Squirtle Squad vs Los Mambos
Week 7 (June 19th):

The Remoraiders vs Morningwood Timburrs
Snivy Subterfuge vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas
Naughty Noibats vs Squirtle Squad
Massive Stat-Boost Munnas vs Los Mambos
Semifinals (June 26th):

Seed 1 vs Seed 4
Seed 2 vs Seed 3
Finals (July 3rd):

Winner of [Seed 1 vs Seed 4] vs Winner of [Seed 2 vs Seed 3]
Logs: Part 1 / Part 2 / Prices

To Discuss the Draft / the Season talk here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/lcpl-5-discussion.3569060/

Week 1 Will go up Whenever I get all the rosters, but the deadline will be hard set for May 1st for all managers to turn in their lineups. No matter when we start Week 1 will end on May 8th so get your managers to submit their lineups as soon as they can!

Last edited:

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
ill also use this as the admin decision thread:

RE: Nudisto vs dekzeh

Situation: Nudisto and Dekzeh scheduled for "sunday night at Dekzeh's time" and after that no time was specified and Dekzeh did not log in at 8PM his time which was when he said he would be on after. Nudisto had to leave so the game was never completed.
Due to no time being specified and Nudisto never mentioning that he would be unavailable after a certain time, and Dekzeh not showing up at the time he said he would be available there isn't enough to give either player the outright win. By result Coconut subbed in CrashinBoomBang to take the place of Dekzeh and I am granting them an extension till Tuesday the 17th of May, and at the end of that no match has been played I will flip a coin. Nineage / OP still are allowed to sub out Nudisto if he cannot make the Tuesday deadline, and same with Coconut and CBB.

Result: Nudisto and CrashinBoomBang have till Tuesday the 17th to get their match done.​

shiloh

Tiering Lead
RE: Squirtles

Situation: OP has stated that he wishes to quit pokemon and therefore lcpl in general, so his team lacks a captain.
Before quitting OP had named Nineage as his co-captain so he will be taking over from this point on. The team will also receive 3K sellback credits to use at midseason.

Result: Nineage is now the captain of the Squirtle Squad and the team receives 3K Credits to spend at midseason.

RE: Charming Croagunks

Situation: Coconut. requested a name change to the Remoraiders.
Nobody else is opposed to this and I dont see anything negative coming from this, so I will change the team name to the Remoraiders for previous weeks and from here on out.

Result: Charming Croagunks are now The Remoraiders​

shiloh

Tiering Lead
I'll keep this post updated with sellbacks:

the Morningwood Timburrs: glassglaceon
the Remoraiders: dekzeh
the Massive Stat-Boost Munnas: n/a
the Snivy Subterfuge: n/a
the Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas: quote, soviet
the Los Mambos: qsns
the Naughty Noibats: n/a
the Squirtle Squad: OP, quaggster, ium

Last edited:

shiloh

Tiering Lead
RE: Early Subs

Situation: Both Coconut. and Nineage have subbed out their ORAS line up to get better matchups for their players.
Since this is abuse of the system and really should not be allowed, no more subs are allowed to be made in the first two days after the thread has gone up. Even after that there must be a legitimate reason as to why the player is being subbed out. Good reasons include: Dodging an Activity Loss, Player being Busy, your team is already out and want to give a new player a chance. Managers must tell me the reason for subbing out their player, and if it is not of the reasons I listed it will have to go through my approval.

Result: Managers PM me before making a sub, must be approved by me. No subbing in the first two days.
RE: GOAO

Situation: GOAO ghosted Bouff in slam finals, and as a result is tournament banned.
Since this has nothing to do with LCPL and I'm not a mean guy, GOAO is allowed to finish the LCPL season. However he is now on the line, and any further misbehavior that in the past could maybe be looked over will just result in a ban from LCPL and the next iteration.

Result: GOAO is not banned from LCPL and can finish the season.​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)