Resource LC TFP Articles

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Want to write an article for the flying press about lc? Here are some ideas on what you can write about

• LC Spotlight Pokemon
  • LC Featured RMTs
  • LC Featured Replay where you explain the moves in the battle
you can post for approval for your article here

you can also post ideas for what you want to see here

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I have an article coming out soon called The Little Cup Handbook™ that I'm looking to turn into a series. My activity is gonna go down a bit for the school play (its Mary Poppins!!) so im looking for some coauthors! it's pretty fun and easy to write based on the way I have it structured, and the articles are gonna look really cool when they're done (shouts to anto)!

Mambo has already expressed interest in writing #2 with me but if this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of then hmu!!

Last edited:

Anthiese

formerly Jac
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Even though LC OMs and Oldgens arent all that popular, I would still like to see articles certered around them as a way to boost some sort of interest and promote more discussion and eventually get some popularity to revive them.

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
(shouts to anto)!
why are you shouting at me :(

Even though LC OMs and Oldgens arent all that popular, I would still like to see articles certered around them as a way to boost some sort of interest and promote more discussion and eventually get some popularity to revive them.
there's currently a RBY LC article being worked on! so those are more than welcome in TFP

Diglett Spotlight was shelved sometime ago because the writers never finished it, I'd love to see one taking over that one

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
why are you shouting at me :(

there's currently a RBY LC article being worked on! so those are more than welcome in TFP

Diglett Spotlight was shelved sometime ago because the writers never finished it, I'd love to see one taking over that one
aren't there literally 6 maybe possibly viable Pokemon in rby lc...

Anyway this sounds cool

Conni

katharsis
I'm not an experienced LC player but an article about the LC Underdogs like Wurmple etc. would be cool
Like explaining why they aren't used and the main counters they have in the metagame.
Honestly I can try to write this myself but as I said I don't really have a lot of experience with LC.

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm not an experienced LC player but an article about the LC Underdogs like Wurmple etc. would be cool
Like explaining why they aren't used and the main counters they have in the metagame.
Honestly I can try to write this myself but as I said I don't really have a lot of experience with LC.
While I wouldn't be opposed to the idea, Wurmple is terrible. If you found better underdogs to use I'm sure you and Berks could do something for his handbook

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
aren't there literally 6 maybe possibly viable Pokemon in rby lc...

Anyway this sounds cool
more like 7-8 but realistically people will acknowledge like 3 as the big dogs (diglett, exeggcute, staryu) . Rest are normally filler. With enough effort you can make like 12 work but its kind of a stretch.

Well there's only about 9 or 10 viable pokemon in RBY OU so its not too far fetched.

Also is there a list of Pokemon that have already had spotlights done on them? Seems like that's kinda necessary in a thread like this.

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Oh hey, this thread exists! So right now what the TFP QC teams are looking for in articles are mostly shaping up to be looks back at ORAS and speculations for Sun & Moon. For example, I'll be putting out an article speculating on the regional differences in SuMo, highlighting what we know already and what I'm hoping for in particular. For now, if you'd like to submit an article for approval, it will be much more likely to be accepted if it' fits in one of those two categories.

If you've got some killer ideas for an article, you can submit them right over in Article Approvals! If you wanna talk out your idea with the LC TFP QC team before you submit, find me or Quote or Mambo or The Avalanches or Bane. and drop us a line!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)