LC RU Cup II - Round 1

Nasirr

Banned deucer.
counter-calling act, we scheduled for friday 9 pm its time, so gmt +1 (i'm gmt +2, so it's 10 pm my time)
I came up at 10 pm my time and I contacted him even before and waited for 50 min. Proof on my wall.
I have looked for an logic explanation bc of the timezone, but I don't see any.

Edit : I don't get which one made an error, but I think it has to do with the timezone
1656800833576.png

that pretty ironic that you call this 9 pm gmt+1,you literally came 52 MINS to late. and expect to be free all day? cool.

ahh silly me bruv, i kinda made a dumb mistake, your right, my time zone is GMT +2, cuz its summer, my bad. if you want to reschedule. im free.
Yeah, i was pretty sure since you only scheduled in winter, so when you were in gmt +1.
I don't like AW, we can do this rn if you free

meant to ask for extension. We have been discussing scheduling in ‘Conversation’ tab. Can send screenshots if you’d like.
Sorry Danny, this would have to be asked before the deadline and decided on a specific scheduled time for early this week already.

https://pokepast.es/a51c611dce601362
Here are the usage stats for week 1. I'll be doing these for each week ^^, I took out the replays with banned mons in it btw
Thanks Peachy!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)