Tournament LC PLAYER RANKING

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Who will solidify themselves as the best LC player?

This goal of this "tournament" is to establish the most up-to-date and objectively accurate LC player ranking list. A temporary ranking will be constructed by a council of myself, Quote, Heysup, Berks, and tcr, with Bane. acting as an unbiased voice when one of these council members' rank is being discussed. Once this temporary ranking is established, the rankings will work just as this example:

Say three players A, B, and C are ranked 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, respectively. Player B can challenge Player A for the 1st rank. If Player B loses, they must wait 72 hours before challenging Player A again - if Player B wins, they will become 1st rank and Player A will become 2nd rank. Player C can challenge the new 2nd rank, Player A, with the same guidelines. If a player defeats the player ranked above them, there is no time constraint in challenging the next highest rank. If it isn't evident, you can only challenge the player ranked one spot above and accept challenges from the player ranked one spot below.

Activity wins will be decided on a case-by-case basis by me. Should I be involved in the activity, Quote will make the decision. Should it be between the two of us, Bane. will make the decision.

If you'd like to be a part of these rankings, post "in" below as you would for any other tournament. Any additional players down the road will added at the bottom of the rankings. Sign ups will be open until August 6th.

This ranking list will run until it dies or I get tired of hosting it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)