LC LC Last Chance - Finals [Won by Elfuseon]

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD

art by HotFuzzBall

The 2022 Little Cup Circuit is coming to a close, and if you want to qualify for playoffs you'll want every point you can get. Now is the time for a final push, and this is the Last Chance Little Cup Tournament!

Rules:
  • Standard SS LC
  • Single Elimination
  • All rounds will be best of three, you may switch teams in between games
  • Any changes to the tier that occur in the middle of a round will not apply until the next round
  • You are expected to know and follow all general tournament rules
  • VMs are only thing that matters for activity. Use this guide to ensure you don't lose via activity or coinflip.
  • Substitutes will be slotted in as players drop out or in mass a few days into the round. If you are tagged due to being in danger of being subbed out you must either post in the thread or on either player's wall within 24 hours or risk being subbed out.
  • In order to encourage development of the Little Cup metagame and higher quality games, replays will be mandatory starting in Round 2. If neither player posts replays, the match will be coin flipped.
This is a Type B tour as part of the 2022 LC Circuit. For more information on different tournament types and how they relate to circuit points, please read the LC Circuit thread.

FINALS

Elfuseon vs wesh papillon

Deadline: Sunday November 20th, 11:00 PM EST (GMT-5)

REPLAYS ARE MANDATORY FOR ALL GAMES

Last edited:

Elfuseon

is a Top Tiering Contributor
RUPL Champion
I dont think im gonna qual for circuit and if I do just take me out and give the 13th place player a shot.

Its pretty obvious watching my games for the last 2 tours that im no where near the level of a half decent player and that I should be kept away from circuit so ppl dont have to see the eyesores that are my shit games. I need fuckign cataclysmic levels of luck to do anything and when even just slightly not lucky I crumble.

Gratz to elfu u deserve it more than me and u will prob do better than I ever couldve

Hopefully I never relapse again, im hoping I can stay away from this shitty game once for all this time, sorry to all the nice ppl ive met and its not really anyones fault but mine. Tho im sure theres a couple of ppl who will be more than happy to see me leave.

PS: if its possible to smogon ban me but like for real this time It would be appreciated. My life would be better if I were banned cuz I know myself to have little self control and im easily addicted to stuff.

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
I dont think im gonna qual for circuit and if I do just take me out and give the 13th place player a shot.

Its pretty obvious watching my games for the last 2 tours that im no where near the level of a half decent player and that I should be kept away from circuit so ppl dont have to see the eyesores that are my shit games. I need fuckign cataclysmic levels of luck to do anything and when even just slightly not lucky I crumble.

Gratz to elfu u deserve it more than me and u will prob do better than I ever couldve

Hopefully I never relapse again, im hoping I can stay away from this shitty game once for all this time, sorry to all the nice ppl ive met and its not really anyones fault but mine. Tho im sure theres a couple of ppl who will be more than happy to see me leave.

PS: if its possible to smogon ban me but like for real this time It would be appreciated. My life would be better if I were banned cuz I know myself to have little self control and im easily addicted to stuff.
gets second place in a tournament, does well in just about every tour he plays, teaches the loor gen8 lc and supports LC players to good results

"i am ass"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)