Tournament LC Championships [Won by mad0ka]

Bushtush

Banned deucer.
At the end of the day, Confide has the most to say, popping his opponents every round like it was childs play. He was new on the scene, his fighting skills supreme, makin niggas like GOAO look dumber than Mr.Bean. Yea he didnt win, just wasnt his time, but for a new face on the scene yall couldnt hold a dime. Hes seen the path to sucsess, hes fought all the best, dont even challenge him boys just give it a rest. So let me hear you HOLLA his name, let it linger with fame, next chance that comes around will be his to claim.His names going down in the LC books, hes a man of talent not just about looks.

#TeamConfide

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
congrats mad0ka, definitely proved you're one of the best players right now.

this was a fun year in lc tourneys and i like what it culminated in. sorry i couldn't partake in more and was down-right inactive in a lot of others, but i think it's safe to say the first circuit or w/e u wanna call it was a success.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Madoka was the most deserving winner here. Dominated the circuit, won the olct and ladder tour and then this tour, just shows how much she is ahead of everyone else atm.

Glad to see my vision finally come to fruition, and hope that this circuit was fun for everyone. Amazing thank you to Quote for picking up the pieces after I left as well, and sorry for fucking up the om tour. Hopefully next year's circuit can be even better.

Again, congrats madoka, is there gonna be a banner prize?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)