Tournament LC Championships [Won by mad0ka]

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
looked like a fun series, confide got some respect from me for playing good matches and being a good sport!

Confide wins 2-1 against Heysup... cant believe can you. Well you better, as i stated before hes the real deal. Hes a God, cant be chained. Battlin skills, cant be trained. The beast inside him cant be tamed. Challenge him? Youll be shamed. Hes the real OG beatin trainers since the old times. 6-0s, too many, it became a crime. Never once stood back, always shined. Wanna get some of his skill gotta wait in line

#TeamConfide
hello from the other side

fatty im not on PS enough to find me anymore, you're going to have to message me on your profile or otherwise alert me through smogon

Much as I hate it if fatty doesn't message me on my profile or we can't get an extension I'll have to call activity, I gave him my times on his wall but he never responded

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
nah no worries ive been shitty at scheduling lately w/ my irl schedule. ill be online on ps in like 2 hrs if, you're not available just take the win.

Bushtush

Banned deucer.
Confide strikes again.. or so id like to say. One battle lost, it just wasnt his day. The champ was broken down, tired from his battles. But hell be back again, to break free from his shackles. Hes the original MC, this mans teams shine. His battlin so great they called it a crime. Fending off LC'ers since the OGs old time. To the Great God Confide Madoka cant hold a dime. Hes back again, you cant pretend, winnin battles so fast that you gotta resend. LC Grand finals its Confides to take, cause unlike the others he aint no fake.

#TeamConfide

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)