Tournament LC Championships [Won by mad0ka]

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
i threw up after then had to wrestle. i shouldnt have played holy shit, had prolly an advantage g1 w/o a crit and he had essentially a free win save some weird shit g2. g3 i was ill and couldnt think and had to go im sorry dude wish that could have been better than that was

Are you make a video of all the games in this Lc tour too? Gonna watch all your videos tomorrow
Maybe not every series, but I'm gonna try and get all of the later rounds and hopefully any "highlight" match ups that may happen before the later rounds. Also, I appreciate you taking the time to watch my stuff. I hope you like it n_n

GG Joltage, hope you make it deep in losers bracket, for any of those wondering why I had a deerling g1, the team originally wasn't meant to be used in the series, but as I went deeper into the team deerling fit for role compression because its a snivy and drilbur "counter", and overall felt well with the team. Replays showed Joltage liked those mons so I felt like going for it. Its a really niche mon but has some nice attributes.

Bushtush

Banned deucer.
Even if it comes down to a confide to heysup, i think confide will win. Honestly ik i might be bothering confide and others but he is the real deal, i just dont see him losing at all. Very strategic, builds amazing teams and a positive player who thinks and plays outside his comfort zone. He be takin the wins to town, winning the ultimate crown, he aint no clown, boy sit down.

#TeamConfide

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
lost ggs alice

cant believe i let g1 slip away but shows how one dumb move can swing a whole match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)