Tournament LC Championships [Won by mad0ka]

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
We've come quite far, my fellow LC players. The Official LC Tournament, The LC Ladder Tournament, The LC OMs Tour, and of course, The LC Tour. We've now reached the end of the circuit, which means it's time for the LC Championships!

The 16 people in this tournament have either placed top 4 in one of the above mentioned events, or placed decently well overall to deserve an invite (only 12 invites were originally sent because of people placing top 4 multiple times).

This is going to be a clean, no gimmicks, double-elimination bracket. It will be ORAS LC only, and each match will be Best-Of-3, except for Winner's Finals, Loser's Finals, and Grand Finals, which will all be Best-Of-5. The winner of it all will be crowned LC Champion! (I'm hoping to be able to get a banner for the winner!)

Round 3 (Winners):

Heysup vs Confide.
mad0ka vs Alice Kazumi

Round 2 (Losers):

GOAO. vs fitzy72
tazz vs fatty
Disenchanted vs Joltage
Cydrolic vs kingmidas

Winner's Finals:

Confide. vs mad0ka

Round 3 (Loser's):

Disenchanted vs Cydrolic
GOAO vs tazz

Round 4 (Loser's):

tazz vs @Cydrolic
@Heysup vs Alice Kazumi

Loser's Semis:

Heysup vs Cydrolic

Last edited:

GOAO

Banned deucer.
mad0ka vs fitzy72
Heysup vs Shrug
Corporal Levi vs tazz
jeran vs Cydrolic
Alice Kazumi vs fatty
kingmidas vs Joltage
Confide. vs ggggd

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
mad0ka vs fitzy72
Heysup vs Shrug sorry friend
Corporal Levi vs tazz sorry friend
jeran vs Cydrolic
Disenchanted vs GOAO.
Alice Kazumi vs fatty
kingmidas
vs Joltage
Confide. vs ggggd

Last edited:

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
mad0ka vs fitzy72
Heysup vs Shrug
Corporal Levi vs tazz
jeran vs Cydrolic
Alice Kazumi vs fatty
Disenchanted vs GOAO.
kingmidas
vs Joltage
Confide. vs ggggd

G O H E Y S U P

Bushtush

Banned deucer.
Good luck to all, but Confide has this. Hes become an amazingly good LC player, definitely top tier without a doubt. I think hes gunna take it all, watch out for him hes definitely the one to beat

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
mad0ka vs fitzy72
Heysup vs Shrug
Corporal Levi vs tazz
jeran vs Cydrolic
Alice Kazumi vs fatty
Disenchanted vs GOAO.
kingmidas vs Joltage
Confide. vs ggggd

Hoping Fatty wins it all

mad0ka vs fitzy72
Heysup vs Shrug
Corporal Levi vs tazz
jeran vs Cydrolic
Alice Kazumi vs fatty
Disenchanted vs GOAO.
kingmidas vs Joltage
Confide. vs ggggd

Lucys had an amazing year and a win fer her (with a final vs Heysup) would be the best outcome here.

Sken

feet of clay
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
mad0ka vs fitzy72 - madoka is easy af
Heysup vs Shrug - so lovely
Corporal Levi vs tazz - wild BEAR
jeran vs Cydrolic - weird spreads will win
Alice Kazumi vs fatty - legend
Disenchanted vs GOAO. - activitaco win
kingmidas vs Joltage - even though joltage's channel is cool
Confide. vs ggggd - bring snivy

Corporal Levi is going to win this.

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
mad0ka vs fitzy72
Heysup vs Shrug
Corporal Levi vs tazz
jeran vs Cydrolic
Alice Kazumi vs fatty
Disenchanted
vs GOAO.
kingmidas vs Joltage
Confide. vs ggggd

These are the most obvious predicts tbh. Give me something good like fatty v heysup or heysup v madoka

Madoka and Heysup are just solid battlers, although madoka might have a harder time against fitzy than heysup will against shrug. Levi is good but his teambuilding can be weak, tazz was known for making somewhat solid teams around the metagame, but I think Levi still has the edge in this (especially with tazz not really being around often). lol cydrolic v jeran, every ladder hero uses sage teams anyway so its obvious the creator of the teams are going to win against the people who use them. Fatty is going to bodybag alice, from what I've seen alice isn't really all that good and has only 1 or 2 teams that they built themselves. The rest are sage teams, and fatty knows how to build fun teams so hes going to dumpster that match. Goao doesn't know what to do without ghosting, although hes top 3 disenchanted is probably above him on BR forums. Can't beat your own ghoster tbh. Midas has already shown the ability to beat joltage once in some tournametn that he wouldn't stop talking about, and I think he'll do it again. Lastly, Confide is just a decently solid player. I don't think he'll make it to finals by any means, but he'll certainly make it past round 1. I predict a semifinals that consists of madoka / fatty / heysup / [confide / levi / midas]

GOAO

Banned deucer.
Goao doesn't know what to do without ghosting._,...
mad0ka vs fitzy72
Heysup vs Shrug
Corporal Levi vs tazz
jeran vs Cydrolic
Alice Kazumi vs fatty
Disenchanted
vs GOAO.
kingmidas vs Joltage
Confide. vs ggggd

These are the most obvious predicts tbh. Give me something good like fatty v heysup or heysup v madoka

Madoka and Heysup are just solid battlers, although madoka might have a harder time against fitzy than heysup will against shrug. Levi is good but his teambuilding can be weak, tazz was known for making somewhat solid teams around the metagame, but I think Levi still has the edge in this (especially with tazz not really being around often). lol cydrolic v jeran, every ladder hero uses sage teams anyway so its obvious the creator of the teams are going to win against the people who use them. Fatty is going to bodybag alice, from what I've seen alice isn't really all that good and has only 1 or 2 teams that they built themselves. The rest are sage teams, and fatty knows how to build fun teams so hes going to dumpster that match. Goao doesn't know what to do without ghosting, although hes top 3 disenchanted is probably above him on BR forums. Can't beat your own ghoster tbh. Midas has already shown the ability to beat joltage once in some tournametn that he wouldn't stop talking about, and I think he'll do it again. Lastly, Confide is just a decently solid player. I don't think he'll make it to finals by any means, but he'll certainly make it past round 1. I predict a semifinals that consists of madoka / fatty / heysup / [confide / levi / midas]
"Goao doesn't know what to do without ghosting" ?_?
a mediocre player talking shit hahahaha, why are you not there bro? git gud and got at least top 4/8 on a circuit tour. :x

won a rather horrible and disappointing series with shrug.

tbh I'm more angry about losing g2 than "winning" g3.

at least im drinking rn

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)