LC Average Base Stats

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
I decided that since I already had all the NFE stuff from when I did the NU Average Base Stats thing, I might as well do it for LC as well.

I did this so that people would know they're correct when they say a pokemon's stat is above average, below average, average, etc.

Note that Cubone has a base Attack of 149, and Azurill has a base Attack of 88. Meditite has 129 base Attack and DeepSeaTooth Clamperl has 196 base Special Attack (those two only included in uber part).

Pokemon in LC OU and below

HP 48
Atk 53
Def 51
SpA 47
SpD 48
Spe 49

The average base stats of LC are obviously extremely low, and this means that the pokemon closest to the average would be something like Snorunt.

I also did average base stats for LC OU as well:

Pokemon in LC OU

HP 52
Atk 60
Def 51
SpA 55
SpD 51
Spe 58

Heh, that's a little lopsided if you ask me. From what it looks like, it's damn near impossible to physically wall stuff in LC OU; it's definitely sweeper territory.

Also, just for a couple of laughs, let's look at the average base stats of the LC Ubers only:

LC Ubers only

HP 54
Atk 86
Def 68
SpA 83
SpD 56
Spe 79

Heh, this makes me wonder, is it even possible for something to be deemed uber on the Defensive characteristic in LC?

Anyways, enjoy.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Actually its pretty damn hard for anything to wall anything in this metagame with exceptions such as munchlax of course. Everything can 2HKO everything here =/

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks for the amusing stats, Bologo.

I imagine that things might change a lot once Gligar gets the fuck out of the metagame and gets banned.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Interesting how the Speed and both Attack stats jump up in the move to OU (9 Speed/7 Atk/9 SpA) while the defences and HP only have small gains (4/0/3). Yet more evidence of the offensive bias of LC.

And SDS, Gligar being banned is by no means certain, the discussion is ongoing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)