Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BAWAWAHAWAWA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Hi guys I think this is a good team! Try and if you like it Rate it or not! Thanks for the feedback! Meow!

Mostly water team.

**Critical Start**
Start off with Politoed for drizzle boost and if your opponent is smart, they will counter it.
If opponent's pokemon is electric or grass:
Immediately switch to Gastrodon to absorb electric attack.
If Gastrodon dies by grass type:
Switch to Starmie and use icebeam.
I would recommend switching Starmie out after the grass pokemon dies and save rapid spin to remove spikes and the like.

**The rest of the Battle**
Think and use your head.

Meow (Gastrodon) @ Mystic Water
Trait: Sticky Hold
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 8 Def / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Scald
Pretty good pokemon. It's pretty big for a snail and kinda reminds me of a cat. Has good defense and you guys know it's immune to electric based attacks and absorbs water like. Meow beaches! This my Beach!

Keldeo @ Mystic Water
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Dark]
Keldeo pretty useful countering Hydreigon and Jirachi. Plus, it gets rain boost!! This guy can be very useful he can take a electric type attack pretty well, but don't let them attack again. It also reminds me of the unicorn show all the guys watch; My little pony?

Starmie @ Expert Belt
Trait: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Rapid Spin
- Surf
Starmie you sexy monkey. Rapid Spin them traps away. :3

Toxicroak @ Leftovers
Trait: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk / 30 Spd
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Fake Out
- Gunk Shot
I don't know why I have him on the team. My friend told me he's good, because of his healing ability, but if there's drought it's gonna suck duck for this toad.

Politoed @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Gentle Nature
- Encore
- Hydro Pump
- Earthquake
- Toxic
Politoed can be fun fighting against trappers, because of his encore move. Use encore if they start with trapper like skarmory, cloyster, and the like. Politoed , you troll you. XD

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SAtk
Lonely Nature
- Hurricane
- Thunder
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
Okay, I really dislike using Dragon type pokemon, because they are overpowered and overused, but my friend said this might be good for my team. Plus, Dragonite was one of my first favorite dragon type pokemon (thanks for reading, idk if u care if this was one of my fav dragon type pokemon).

Original Team:

Updated Team:

Okay try it out and please be nice commenting and have nice day and make someone smile and make your mother happy! ...eat broccoli..

Credits go to:
cosmicdonutsummer for advice on adding gastrodon, toxicroack, and dragonite.
ito
for giving me advice

Thanks to the people who made the sprites and I do not own them.

Last edited:

fleurdyleurse

nobody,not even the rain,has such small hands
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi guys I think this is a good team! Try it out and Rate it please! Meow!

Meow (Gastrodon) @ Mystic Water
Trait: Sticky Hold
EVs: 8 Def / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Scald

Keldeo @ Mystic Water
Trait: Justified
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Dark]

Starmie @ Expert Belt
Trait: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Rapid Spin
- Surf

Toxicroak @ Mystic Water
Trait: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk / 30 Spd
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Fake Out
- Gunk Shot

Politoed @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Gentle Nature
- Encore
- Hydro Pump
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Dragonite @ Water Gem
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SAtk
Lonely Nature
- Hurricane
- Thunder
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
Why did you give Dnite a Water Gem? Give it leftovers.

Typhlito

One Active Dawg
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
hey. Im sorry but theres a bunch of things wrong with this team. Its really bad. I mean the only one who has a decent set here is starmie and even it can be fixed. So ill help you out alittle.

First off. Gastro is good for one thing. Its ability, storm drain. Without it, its pretty much outclassed by swampert. I mean theres no reason why it should have sticky hold. It doesnt help it in any way. Also, its not strong enough to make use of mystic water. Its not made to sweep. Its made to be a tank. So give it leftovers instead. Its moves are fine but its evs are not. But since your lacking stealth rocks switch it for ice beam. Btw, take advantage of all the evs. You got like more than 200 evs you didnt use. So just go with a 252 hp/ 252 def / 4 sp atk so it can tank hits better.

Next for keldeo, mystic water isnt really a good item. If you want a power boost, use life orb or expert belt since choice items dont work with a calm mind set. Also, replace hp dark with either hp grass to hit other gastros or icy wind to slow down switchins like lati@s. Substitute might help as well.

For starmie, everything works fine but since its a rain team use thunder over t-bolt and if your not crazy about hydro pump missing, use scald over surf since if you get the burn it would do much more damage to the likes of switchins like ferro.

For toxicroak, mystic water does absolutly nothing on it since it has no water moves. Switch it with either leftovers for double recovery or life orb for power since dry skin heals back the damage. Gunk shot misses alot and doesnt offer much coverage so ice punch/sub is usually a better option. Also just max out those iv's. Dunno why theyre not at 31.

Politoad is kinda odd. You made it special defensive but gave it rocky helmet. They dont mix well. So give it leftovers over rocky helmet since its not really that bulky of a pokemon. Also, switch its evs to 252 hp/252 def / 4 sp atk and change its nature to bold. Its better that way. Finally, get rid of earthquake and give it ice beam to hit dragons much harder.

Finally dnite. This is the oddest set of all. It shouldnt have inner focus so give it multiscale instead. Get rid of water gem. Gems are really only useful on double battles and pokemons with unburden/acrobatics so give it lum berry to cure it from status. I think you might want to change its set to ddance/outrage/waterfall/fire punch. fire punch might be wierd on a rain team but it allows dnite to get a garenteed 2hko on any ferro (after rocks if ferro is max def and bold) after one ddance even under rain since ferro would wall it otherwise.

Welp hope that helps! Theres still going to be holes but at least now your heading in the right track. :D

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
r00lez said:
Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it. The standard description length required is three to four lines, if you need more insight look on the detail part, check out the RMT Archive.
Sorry but your thread is breaking this rule, so I'm going to lock it. PM me an updated version of your descriptions and I'll unlock your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)